Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Activated Charcoal Brightening Facewash 100 Gm
Enriched with activated charcoal, Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Activated Charcoal Brightening Facewash is a gentle face wash that helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess oil from the deepest layers of your facial skin, resulting in a fresh, glowing and bright face. This Lotus Herbals Facewash is a combination of activated charcoal and tea tree oil that aims at cleaning deep-seated dirt and ensuring protection from bacteria and acne.
- The activated charcoal removes deep-seated dirt and refines the pores.
- Tea tree oil helps to treat and prevents the formation of acne.
- The face wash removes dullness and infuses glow.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Both men and women can use it.
- Activated Charcoal
- Tea Tree Oil
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- Coco Amido Propyl Betaine
- Cetostearyl Alcohol
- It deeply cleanses and brightens the skin.
- The face wash ensures the removal of excess oil from the skin.
- While protecting the skin from day-to-day pollution, it removes deep-seated dirt and impurities and refines pores.
How to Use
- Take a coin size face wash onto your fingertips.
- Gently apply it to your moistened face and neck and massage it.
- In a circular motion, gently massage it for a few minutes.
- Rinse it thoroughly with cool water.
- Use daily, morning and evening for dirt-free and glowing skin.
- Make sure it is kept in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Ensure that the facewash is rinsed off thoroughly.
Q1. Does Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Activated Charcoal Brightening Facewash remove blackheads?
Ans: Yes, this product can be used for blackheads removal.
Q2. Can the Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Activated Charcoal Brightening Facewash be used to treat pimples?
Ans: Yes, Lotus Herbals Charcoal Facewash for pimples can be used. It deep cleanses to clear your skin of pimples and prevent future breakouts.