Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablet 60
Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablet is a combination of four herbal ingredients, namely Bhumyamalaki, Punarnava, Katuka and Kalmegh primarily formulated for the management of jaundice and liver disease. It helps to normalize elevated liver enzymes and supports normal liver functions. Ingredients of Livsupport possess proven hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties.
- Helpful in management of jaundice and liver diseases.
- Supports normal liver functions.
- Helps to normalize elevated liver enzymes.
- Helps to increase bile secretion.
- Possesses immunomodulatory properties and boosts immunity.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets twice daily orally with water after meals or as directed by the physician.
Contraindication: Livsupport Tablet is not recommended to be used by:
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- Children below 12 years of age.
- Patients suffering from diarrhoea, dysentery and vomiting.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (Below 25°C). Protect from moisture and sunlight. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of the reach of children.
Shelf life: 48 months from the date of manufacture.
1. What is Livsupport Tablet used for?
A1. Livsupport Tablet is used in the management of jaundice and liver disease.
2. Are there any side effects associated with Livsupport Tablet?
A2. No side effects of Livsupport Tablet have been reported to date.
3. Can I take Livsupport Tablet with food?
Livsupport Tablet is recommended to be taken after meals on the doctor’s advice.
4. Is Livsupport Tablet safe to use during pregnancy?
A4. Livsupport Tablet is not recommended to be used during pregnancy.
5. What dose of Livsupport Tablet should I take daily?
A5. Livsupport Tablet is recommended to be taken 1-2 tablets twice daily orally with water or as directed by the physician.
6. Is Livsupport Tablet safe to use during lactation?
A6. Livsupport Tablet is not recommended for use during the period of lactation.
Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Store it in a dry place.