Livinguard Pro Mask | 3 Layers | >95% Filtration Washable & Reusable Cotton Mask L - Bombay Blue
PRO-PROTECTION: This reusable face mask provides 3 layers of protection with >95% filtration (EN 14683 Standard- Medical Face Mask Type I)
SAFETY: Livinguard face masks have passed extensive skin safety testing at Product Safety Labs in the USA per US EPA requirements and at Hohenstein Institute in Germany per European standards.
REUSABLE: if used daily and washed weekly under normal usage conditions, it is washable up to 30 times = reusable for >6 months
SUSTAINABLE: replaces 210 single-use masks, resulting in <0.5% waste
COMFORT: This cloth face mask is comfortable enough to wear for extended periods, with quick-drying, soft and stretch fabric that fits over the nose and mouth. Adjustable straps with closures give you the perfect fit.
STYLE & COMFORT: silky smooth fabric, odorless, adjustable ear loops for custom fit, high breathability
How to use
1. Open the box and unfold the face mask.
2. Adjust the ear loops to fit the face mask comfortably.
3. Adjust the nose bridge bar tightly around your nose.
4. To check the seal, place both hands over the respirator and exhale sharply. Adjust bridge bar if air leaks around the nose. Masks should cover the mouth, nose and chin.
1. Rinse weekly or as required, depending on use or dust conditions.
2. Air dry in shade. Reusable - 30x washable.
Do not use a washing machine or dryer. Do not dry clean. Do not use bleach or detergent. Do not wring or stretch the mask.
Livinguard is an innovative and environmentally friendly hygiene technology platform based in Zug, Switzerland. As the first company in the world to empower textiles and other materials with self-disinfecting properties, it licenses its patented technologies to companies from various industries to improve the health and well-being of consumers. Livinguard AG operates in Switzerland, Germany, USA, Singapore, Japan, India, and South Africa.