Liveasy Ortho Care Hernia Belt Xl
Hernia is an uncomfortable condition in which a fatty tissue or an internal organ usually pushes through a weak spot in your tissue or muscle. Typically, to help assista hernia quickly and correctly, your doctor will advise you to get the surgery done as soon as possible. Soon after this surgical procedure, you will be recommended to get a week-long rest during which time you will need to follow a planned recovery influencing your lifestyle and diet. To expedite your healing process, the doctor may also advise you to invest in a good-quality hernia belt.
A hernia belt is a supportive garment designed for men to keep their protruding organs or tissue in place and alleviate the chances of pain. It can be worn both before and after the surgical procedure and if the belt is being worn after the operation, it will need to be done continuously for 6-7 days. The belt is easy to pull on and is super lightweight, minimising discomfort when lying down or walking.
LivEasy Ortho Care Hernia Belt is available in sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL.
- It reduces pressure on the hernia affected region
- It speeds up the recovery process
- The belt may help to alleviate pain in the groin region due to inguinal hernia
- The product fights the risk of herniation The belt may reduce discomfort associated with inguinal hernia
- The belt is made from ethafoam which is of a special grade to provide the right amount of support and stability to the groin region.
- The leg and pelvic straps are customisable and can be adjusted as per your required pressure.
- It is designed ergonomically to impart a smooth, lightweight and comfortable experience.
- Dermophilic materials such as a blend of rubber, cotton and polyester used to create the belt fight the chances of allergy and rash even when it is worn during the hot summer months.
- The product is designed to apply adequate pressure on the inguinal region.
- The pressure to the hernia affected region can be adjusted as per your comfort.
- The ergonomic design of the belt provides an adequate amount of pressure to the inguinal area at the correct angle.
- Useful for both pre-surgery and post-surgery care.
- Consult a therapist or physician before purchasing the LivEasy Ortho care Hernia Belt.
- Carefully chose the product size because if it is bought too loose, it will keep sliding off and if it is uncomfortably tight, it will restrict blood flow.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- If the pain increases after wearing the product let your doctor know and discontinue usage.
- Wash the belt with a mild detergent in cold water
- Do not bleach, squeeze, dry clean or iron the product
- Keep it out of direct sunlight, instead, air dry at room temperature
Measure the circumference 2 inches below your navel.
Q1. What is the material used to create the product?
Ans: LivEasy Ortho Care is produced from a perfect blend of cotton, rubber and polyester.
Q2. How many belts are there in one box?
Ans: Each box comes with one pair of Hernia belts.
Q3. What is the market price of the product?
Ans: LivEasy Ortho Care Hernia Belt is priced at an affordable market price of INR 649.