Liveasy Ortho Care Hard Adjustable Cervical Collar Large
Neck pain is quite common. Almost everyone has experienced it. Sleeping in a difficult position or working/ studying with your head and neck inclined at a wrong posture for many hours at a stretch can cause neck sprain and strain. Acute neck pain can also be triggered by an injury or surgery. Whatever be the cause, neck pain can become extremely difficult to deal with and can affect your everyday activities, and may also hamper your sleep.
An effective way to ease neck pain is to use a cervical collar. LivEasy Ortho Care Hard Adjustable Cervical Collar is specifically designed to relieve neck pain without causing additional discomfort. Neck braces can be quite uncomfortable, which is why this cervical collar has foam-padded edges so that your chin and collar bone skin won’t be chaffed by the collar. Its ergonomic design fits the anatomy of the neck perfectly. Its height can be adjusted as per the wearer’s requirement. LivEasy Ortho Care Hard Adjustable Cervical Collar also allows air ventilation which prevents sweat build-up.
This cervical collar from LivEasy can help with neck pain by restricting the movement of the neck which gives the muscles and tendons of this region support and the opportunity to heal. By providing support to the chin and spinal cord, it takes the weight off the neck. This too, allows the neck to recover quickly and also improves neck function.
LivEasy Ortho Care Hard Adjustable Cervical Collar is available in 4 sizes- S, M, L, and XL.
- Relieves neck pain caused by sprain, strain, or surgery
- Supports the neck and spinal cord
- Helps with the speedy recovery of neck injury by limiting the movement of the neck
- Foam-padded edges make sure that the cervical collar does not dig into the skin of the chin and the shoulders
- The height is adjustable
- Allows ventilation to keep the neck sweat-free
- Made from durable plastic, cotton, and polyester which ensure that the product lasts long
- Since it is available in 4 sizes, it will fit anyone
- Helpful for people who have sustained a neck injury, sprain or undergone a neck surgery
- Can help to improve the function of the neck in people with cervical issues
- If you experience any adverse symptoms from wearing this cervical collar, discontinue usage.
- Find the size that fits you. If the product is too tight, it will restrict blood supply to the head, if it is too loose, then the collar will not serve its purpose.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
Product care instructions:
- Handwashing with cold water and mild soap is recommended
- The product should be dried at room temperature
- Do not wring, iron, bleach, or dry clean the cervical collar
Frequently asked questions:
Q1: Who can use LivEasy Ortho Care Hard Adjustable Cervical Collar?
Ans: Anyone who has hurt their neck or undergone neck surgery can use LivEasy Ortho Care Hard Adjustable Cervical Collar on doctor’s advice to lessen the pain.
Q2: How long should LivEasy Ortho Care Hard Adjustable Cervical Collar be worn?
Ans: Usually, doctors recommend wearing neck collars throughout the day except when it is time to go to bed. But you should consult your doctor regarding how many hours a day you need to wear this cervical collar.
Q3: How can the right size be found?
Ans: To find your cervical collar size, you will need a measuring tape. Measure the distance between the edge of your sternum to your lower jaw. Now tally that against the size chart to figure out which size will fit you the best.