La Shield Ap Sunscreen Spf 50 Bottle Of 60 G
Protect your skin from sun damage and delay the signs of skin ageing with the regular use of LA Shield AP Sunscreen with an SPF 50 and PA+++ protection. Additionally, LA Shield AP sunscreen SPF 50 has been formulated using Biomimetic Exopolysaccharide Technology to protect skin from environmental pollutants. Sunlight and pollutants work synergistically to accelerate skin damage and ageing.
LA Shield AP sunscreen provides a shield against harmful UV rays of the sun and protects against pollutants. This sunscreen is a non-comedogenic, paraben-free, alcohol-free formula that people of all skin types can use.
- A gel-based broad-spectrum sunscreen formula with SPF 50 and PA+++ that protects against UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Biomimetic Exopolysaccharide Technology of LA Shield AP sunscreen protects skin from sunlight and environmental pollutants that damage the skin.
- Efficiently protects the skin from free radicals. As a result, it reduces the chances of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Water-resistant and non-comedogenic formula.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Free from skin irritants.
- Paraben and alcohol-free.
- No added colour.
- Purified Water
- Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer
- Diisopropyl Sebacate
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- It protects our skin against harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- It also protects against pollutants and reduces the signs of skin ageing.
- It is water-resistant and can be used while swimming.
How to Use
- Liberally apply LA Shield AP sunscreen on the exposed skin at least 20 minutes before stepping out in sunlight.
- Reapply sunscreen after every two hours.
- To be stored below 30ºC.
- Do not freeze the product.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Q 1. Is LA Shield AP sunscreen SPF 50 paraben-free?
Ans. Yes, this sunscreen is paraben-free.
Q 2. Can LA Shield AP sunscreen SPF 50 be used on sensitive skin?
Ans. LA Shield AP sunscreen can be used on sensitive skin as it is free from skin irritating preservatives and colours.
Q 3. Does LA Shield AP sunscreen SPF 50 leave a white cast on skin after application?
Ans. No, this sunscreen does not leave a white cast after application.
Q 4. Is LA Shield AP sunscreen SPF 50 a gel-based formula or a cream?
Ans. LA Shield AP sunscreen SPF 50 is a gel-based formula.
Q 5. Can LA Shield AP sunscreen SPF 50 be used on oily skin?
Ans. Yes, LA Shield AP sunscreen SPF 50 is a gel formula and can be used on oily skin types.