L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Small Pack 316 Burgundy Hair Color Box Of 45 G
L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Small Pack 316 (Burgundy Hair Colour) is an elegant hair dye that changes your look for the better. It gives your hair an attractive burgundy shade that is rich and ultra glossy. Following the application of this dye, your hair colour lasts for up to 28 shampoo washes. This dye is free of ammonia and is perfect for all types of hair. It covers hair having up to 50% grey. It can be safely used on natural hair as well hair that is coloured or highlighted. The time taken to develop this dye is 20 minutes. This product comes in five glossy shades - 200 Ebony Black, 316 Burgundy, 300 Darkest Brown, 400 Dark Brown and 500 Medium Brown.
- This hair dye gives a new elegant look by covering up your greys efficiently.
- It is ultra glossy and gives a sleek burgundy colour to your hair.
- It does not contain ammonia.
- It lasts for 28 hair washes and maintains the lustre of the colour.
- It has an optimal coverage and covers hair that is up to 50% grey.
- It has a lovely fragrance that makes the dyeing experience pleasurable.
- It can be used on both natural hair as well as coloured or highlighted hair.
- It is also available in other colours namely 200 Ebony Black, 300 Darkest Brown, 400 Dark Brown, 500 Medium Brown.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- propylene glycol
- lauric Acid
- Glycol Distearate
- Hexadimethrine Chloride
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano]/Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- CI 77491/Iron Oxides
- CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide
- 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL
- Ascorbic Acid
- Sodium Metabisulfite
L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Small Pack 316 (Burgundy Hair Colour) looks amazing on all hair types. It dyes your hair an elegant shade of burgundy and efficiently masks grey hair. It works well on hair with grey hair coverage of up to 50%. You need only 20 minutes to develop this hair dye. It assures you a hassle-free dyeing experience even if you are a beginner. The formulation of this dye permits you to use it on previously coloured or highlighted hair apart from natural hair.
How to Use
- Wear the gloves provided in the packet.
- Take a shallow bowl.
- Add the developer and colourant to it and mix well using the provided with the product.
- Apply the mixture on your hair using the brush focussing on your grey hairs. Ensure that you separate a few strands in sections before applying the dye to facilitate maximum coverage.
- Massage your hair with your gloved hands.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with water.
- Store this product in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Apply the dye on a small patch of your skin on your neck behind your head and wait for 24 hours. This is a test for allergic reactions. If your skin gets irritated do not use this hair dye.
- This is a single-use pack.
- This dye is for external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- Do not inhale or ingest it.
- As a precaution against staining your face, apply petroleum jelly on your ears and forehead before you apply the dye.
Q1. What is the quantity of hair dye present in one pack of this product?
Ans: One pack of L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Small Pack 316 (Burgundy Hair Colour) contains 45 g of hair dye.
Q2. Does colouring my hair using this dye make my hair dull?
Ans: No, L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Small Pack 316 (Burgundy Hair Colour) has a glossy formulation that makes your hair ultra-glossy when dyed.
Q3. How often should I recolour my hair if I use this dye?
Ans: L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Small Pack 316 (Burgundy Hair Colour) lasts on your hair for up to 28 shampoo washes. The average frequency of using this dye would be every 4 to 6 weeks. It usually depends on the number of times you wash your hair.