Kidglo Bar is a soap-free moisturising bar that is used to clean the sensitive skin of a baby. The formulation is gentle and skin-friendly with the correct pH so that it can be used daily without the fear of irritation or damage to the soft skin while being soothing and effective at cleaning. Kidglo Baby Soap contains Shea butter, which is an emollient that treats and prevents dryness, skin inflammation, itching, psoriasis and rash. It moisturises the skin without clogging the pores. Aloe butter present in the Kidglo Bar is an excellent moisturiser. It moisturises and softens the skin. The main raw material of Kidglo Bars is Syndet base, which contains surfactant cleansing agents. It is stable in water and its pH is close to that of skin. Apart from babies, the Kidglo Soap bar is also advisable for use with sensitive skin and can be used with skin treatments due to the comparable pH with skin. Regular use of the Kidglo Bar soap keeps skin healthy and supple.
- Appropriate skin-friendly pH ensures no adverse effects with regular use.
- Shea butter prevents dryness, irritation, flaking, rashes, etc.
- Aloe butter moistens the skin and makes it supple.
- Syndet base cleanses the skin without soap which is harsh for baby skin.
- Makes soap lather like a real bubble bath experience.
- Syndet base
- Shea butter blend
- Aloe butter
- Tinogard TT (Pentaerythritol tetrakis (3-(3.5-di tertbutyl 1-4-hydroxyphenyl) Propionate)
- Titanium Dioxide
- Xerlite Bright White A9G8
- Disodium EDTA
- Talcum Powder
The main raw material of Kidglo Bars is Syndet base, which contains surfactant cleansing agents for a soap-like lather and cleansing experience without the harshness of soap. Kidglo Baby Soap contains Shea butter, an emollient that treats and prevents dryness, skin inflammation, itching, psoriasis and rash. It moisturises the skin without clogging the pores. Aloe butter present in the Kidglo Bar is an excellent moisturiser. It moisturises and softens the skin.
How to Use
- Wet the skin.
- Apply the bar all over the skin with a very gentle massage.
- Rinse off thoroughly.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Discontinue the use of the soap if irritation occurs and consult a doctor.
1. Is Kidglo Soap good for baby skin?
Yes, the Kidglo Bar is perfectly suitable for the soft and sensitive skin of babies. It is free of harsh soap yet effective in cleansing and moisturising the skin.
2. Can this be used by adults?
This product has been specially made for the sensitive skin of babies, but it can be used by anyone. In case of pre-existing skin conditions, it is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
3. Can it be used for washing the face?
Yes, Kidglo Bar can be used for washing the body as well the face of the child.