Kerala Ayurveda Triphala Tablet 10'S
Kerala Ayurveda Triphala Tablet is a laxative that promotes good bowel health. This tablet helps in normal bowel movements and has a laxative action. It improves your digestion by removing the toxins from your gut. Triphala is an Ayurvedic formula that has been used traditionally for over 1000 years as a gut tonic. It is made out of three herbs that boost your health in many ways.
- This tablet helps maintain your gut health and boosts digestion.
- It eliminates toxins from your body through excrements.
- Kerala Ayurveda Triphala Tablet has a laxative effect and hence relieves constipation.
- It improves your eyesight and prevents skin diseases.
- Amlaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica)
- Acts as a digestive and promotes gut health.
- It is a mild laxative that ensures good bowel movements.
- Kerala Ayurveda Triphala tablets are used as a tonic for boosting your colon health.
How to Use
- Read the instructions for use on the strip before you take this tablet.
- Take 1 or 2 tablets daily or as directed by your Ayurvedic physician.
- Do not change the dose without the doctor’s advice.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Kerala Ayurveda Triphala Tablets.
- Keep the tablets away from the reach of children and pets.
- Do not take this tablet if you are prone to diarrhoea.
- Triphala is not to be consumed by pregnant women, children, breastfeeding mothers and people who are on chronic medicines for hypertension, diabetes, etc.
Q1. Are there any side effects of Kerala Ayurveda Triphala Tablets?
Ans: Triphala is a mild laxative that should be taken for the right indications and in proper dosage. If you take this medicine without any reason, you may get loose motions. It is better to consult your Ayurvedic physician before taking this tablet.
Q2. Should Triphala tablets be taken before or after food?
Ans: Ideally, Triphala is to be taken half an hour before bedtime. Take the tablet with warm water for better digestion and smooth bowel movement. You may also take this tablet on an empty stomach early in the morning.