Kara Micellar Water Makeup Removal Wipes With Seaweed And Lavender - (30 Wipes)
Kara Micellar Water Makeup Removal Wipes with Seaweed and Lavender is a cruelty-free all skin type multi-purpose skin-tonic that cleanses skin in one swipe and moisturises it at the same time. It is paraben-free, alcohol-free and free from harmful chemicals. The lavender and seaweed extracts in Kara Makeup Removal Wipes relaxes the skin while moisturising it.
It gently exfoliates the skin while removing makeup and keeps the skin radiant and youthful. Kara Micellar Water Makeup Removal Wipes with Seaweed and Lavender does not leave any residue on the skin and wipes off makeup smoothly.
- Locks in the moisture while removing makeup.
- Sustainable and can be easily disposed of without causing damage to nature.
- Natural ingredients like lavender and seaweed in the Kara makeup removal relax the skin and leave a mild soothing fragrance.
- Free from alcohol and harsh chemicals.
- The pack comes in an easy to peel and reseal packing for ease of use.
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Lavender Extract
- Seaweed Extract
- Use Kara Micellar Water Makeup Removal Wipes with Seaweed and Lavender to remove makeup.
- Takes care of dirt, dust, sebum or pollutants off the skin.
- Prevents drying of the skin.
- Portable and can be carried when travelling.
How to Use
- Carefully peel off the front label of the Kara makeup-removal wipes.
- Pull out a wipe with clean hands.
- Reseal the front label to ensure air does not enter the pack.
- Open the wipe and clean face and neck gently.
- Dispose of the wipe after single-use.
- Do not share the used Kara Micellar Water Makeup Removal Wipes with others.
- Discontinue the use in the case of any discomfort or irritation.
- For external use only.
Q 1. Is Kara Micellar Water Makeup Removal Wipes for pimple-prone skin?
Ans: Yes, the Kara Micellar Water Makeup Removal Wipes with Seaweed and Lavender can be used to remove makeup on pimple-prone skin.
Q 2. Can Kara Micellar Water Makeup Removal Wipes reduce oil production on the face?
Ans: Yes, Kara wipes control sebum (oil) production on the skin, making it look smoother and more radiant.
Q 3. Can one re-use Kara Wipe?
Ans: One Kara Micellar Water Makeup Removal Wipe should only be used once upon oneself and should be disposed of after that.