Johnsons Active Kids Shiny Drops Shampoo 200ml
There are numerous benefits of Johnson’s Active Kids Shiny Drops Shampoo for children. First of all, it effectively cleans a child’s hair. A child’s hair requires special care and this shampoo enriched with proteins and the richness of argan oil takes care of that. This shampoo is gentle on your child’s hair and scalp. It has a mild fragrance that would delight the young one. No dryness or residue will be left on a child’s hair after using it.
- It has a no more tears formula.
- Mild fragrance.
- The shampoo is dermatologist-tested.
- Gentle on a child’s soft and sensitive skin.
- Hypoallergenic and pH balanced.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Coco-Glucoside/Glyceryl Oleate
- Glycol Distearate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Citric Acid
- Silk Amino Acids
To clean a child’s hair effectively and to enhance its health.
How to Use
- Wet your child’s hair.
- Pour out a small dosage of Johnson’s Active Kids Shiny Drops Shampoo in your hands.
- Gently massage the child’s hair until bubbles appear.
- After a few minutes, rinse the child’s hair with water.
- Make sure that your child does not ingest the shampoo.
- Keep the shampoo in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Is Johnson’s Active Kids Shiny Drops Shampoo suitable for adults?
Ans: This shampoo was created keeping the children in mind. The shampoo is not meant for adults, although it won’t harm them in any way if they use it. Buy Johnson’s Active Kids Shiny Drops Shampoo for kids only.
Q2. Can both boys and girls use this shampoo?
Ans: The composition of Johnson’s Active Kids Shiny Drops Shampoo makes it suitable for kids of both genders. So, you can use this shampoo whether your child is a boy or a girl.
Q3. Are there any side effects of Johnson’s Active Kids Shiny Drops Shampoo?
Ans: There are no side effects of Johnson’s Active Kids Shiny Drops Shampoo as such. However, certain kids may be allergic to one of the components of this shampoo.
Q4. How many times in a week should my kid use this shampoo?
Ans: The review of Johnson’s Active Kids Shiny Drops Shampoo indicates that shampooing thrice a week is enough. Avoid using this shampoo on your kid on a daily basis.