Johnson'S Baby Shampoo 60ml
Johnson's Baby Shampoo is made with no-tears, soap-free formula. It is as mild as pure water for the baby’s eyes. It gently cleanses the baby’s delicate scalp and hair, leaving it smelling fresh, soft and tangle-free. It gives special care to your baby by preventing any irritations, redness, infections and stinging in the eyes.
Johnson's Baby Shampoo can be used daily to wash baby’s hair and keep it clean, soft and manageable. It is 100% clinically proven and dermatologically tested to be gentle and mild.
- It has no more tears formula and is gentle on the eyes so the baby can enjoy a good head bath without any stinging in the eyes.
- Gently cleanse the baby’s scalp and hair, making it soft, shiny and smelling fresh.
- Does not irritate the scalp and prevents redness, infections and itching.
- A soap-free formula, suitable for infants to use from day one.
- It is 100% clinically proven to be mild and hypoallergenic.
- It contains ingredients that are safe for use and pH balanced.
- It has no parabens, sulfate, dyes or formaldehyde.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate
- Glycerin, Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Peg-150 Distearate
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- Disodium Edta
- Use it to shampoo baby hair and scalp during bath time.
- Provides a safe bathing experience for the babies due to the no-tear formula.
How to Use
- Make the baby’s hair wet with warm water.
- Apply the required amount of shampoo and lather up with a gentle massage.
- Rinse it off thoroughly with clean and warm water.
- It is safe for daily use.
- If any kind of skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- It is for external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Is Johnson's Baby Shampoo safe for kids?
Ans1. Yes, it is safe for infants, babies and children. But it is always recommended to do a patch test on the baby’s skin before use.
Q2. Is Johnson's Baby Shampoo SLS-free and silicone-free?
Ans2. Yes. Johnson's Baby Shampoo is SLS-free and silicone-free. It has no harsh chemicals that can harm a baby’s sensitive skin.
Q3. Are there any side effects of Johnson's Baby Shampoo?
Ans3. No, it is not known to have any side effects or allergic reactions. However, in case, if any skin irritation occurs, discontinue its use and consult your doctor.