Johnson'S Baby Powder Blossoms - 50g
Johnson's Baby Powder Blossoms is fragrant talc that will keep your baby's skin soft and free from irritation. It is soothing on the skin and keeps the skin cool.
The fine talc particles reduce friction and minimise the chances of discomfort. Additionally, a mild floral fragrance leaves the baby smelling fresh all day long. The Johnson's Baby Powder Blossoms is free from sulfates and parabens. It also helps prevent rashes due to prolonged use of diapers. The skin of babies is 10 times more sensitive than adult skin. This product is specially formulated with particles that suit such sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically tested and clinically proven to be safe for babies.
- It has a guarantee of Johnson's Baby Triple Baby Protection formula: Safety, mildness and effectiveness.
- Keeps the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Added a mild fragrance that is long-lasting.
- It is hypoallergenic and safe to use on sensitive skin as well.
- Free from sulfates and parabens.
- Sodium Citrate
- Citric Acid
- Regular use to keep the skin of the baby dry.
- It can be used for daily comfort and freshness.
- To prevent rashes with regular diaper use.
How to Use
- Sprinkle some powder onto the palms or powder puff.
- Gently dab it onto the baby’s skin.
- Be careful while using it on the face.
- Seal the cap tightly after each use.
- This product is for external use only.
- This product is not to be inhaled. Keep it away from the nose and mouth to avoid accidental inhalation.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before use.
Q1. Can the Johnson’s Baby Powder Blossoms be used on a baby daily after a bath?
Ans1. Yes, the Johnson’s Baby Powder Blossoms is a mild product and can be used daily.
Q2. Can one still use this product if their baby has a rash over the diaper area?
Ans2. If the baby has a rash, it is recommended to visit a dermatologist and get it treated.
Q3. Can one use this product if there is redness on their baby’s skin?
Ans3. Yes, Johnson's Baby Powder Blossoms will keep the diaper area dry and soft and prevent any redness from friction.