Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream Tube Of 50 G
Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream contains Almond Oil, Aloe Vera, Yashada Bhasma and Manjistha as its major ingredients. The formulation is beneficial in relieving various skin problems leaving the skin soft and supple after use. Himalaya Rash Cream promotes effective healing, soothes red and irritated skin and forms a protective layer on the baby’s skin.
- Almond Oil present in the Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream is a rich source of Vitamins A, B and E and provides nourishment and maintains skin moisture, leaving the skin soft and supple while also supporting bone development.
- Himalaya Rash Cream contains Aloe Vera with its antibacterial and astringent properties, which soothes the skin and aids in wound healing. Aloe Vera content in this Himalaya Cream also plays a vital part in hydrating and restoring the affected area.
- The Yashada Bhasma exhibits antimicrobial and antiseptic properties and maintains moisture in the skin. It helps treat skin ailments like itching, eczema, dermatitis, etc.
- Manjishtha content in the Himalaya Rash Cream possesses anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties and provides blemish-free, clear skin.
- The key ingredients of this Himalaya Nappy Rash Cream also include natural Zinc that heals rashes quickly by keeping the skin cool and dry. Liberal use of the cream during each diaper change, especially on the gentle skin folds that are prone to maximum irritation, will ensure your child's skin is free of rashes throughout the diapering age.
The key ingredients in the Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream are:
- Almond Oil
- Yashada Bhasma
- Indian Aloe
- Five leaved Chaste Tree
- Indian Madder
- Natural Zinc
- Helps to soothe sensitive skin.
- The cream can be used to heal rashes and relieve pain.
- It forms a protective layer on the baby's skin.
- It is free from parabens, mineral oils and synthetic colours. Therefore, the cream is not harmful to the baby’s soft skin.
How to Use
Apply Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream on rashes and around the area where the diaper's edges rub against the baby's skin.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Q1. Where should I use the Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream?
Ans: Apply Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream on the diaper area and/or on the rashes. Apply liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Q2. Is the Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream all-natural?
Ans: Yes, the Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream is made from all-natural products for the baby’s soft skin.
Q3. Does the cream work as an antiseptic?
Ans: Yes, the Himalaya Diaper Rash does work as an antiseptic along with excellent antimicrobial properties as well.