Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste - 150g
Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste is made with a blend of a rare selection of herbal ingredients. These ingredients are rich in antioxidants and work together to make teeth and gums stronger. Antioxidants present in the ingredients of the toothpaste assist in removing toxins, helping your gums maintain their natural health. For instance, the Toothache tree is an effective Ayurvedic herb. It is known as Tejohva in Sanskrit. Its botanical name is Zanthoxylum alatum from the Rutaceae family. As the name indicates, it is one of the herbs used for brushing teeth. It is an excellent ingredient for bleeding gums. Neem and Pomegranate in Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste fight germs and give your teeth all-day protection.
- Neem - Every part of the Neem plant has been used for hundreds of years to maintain total oral hygiene. Neem bark performs a phenolic and antioxidant activity and also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Pomegranate - The fruit rind of pomegranate has astringent, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties. Recent studies have shown that Pomegranate also helps to combat dental plaque.
- Triphala - Triphala has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that can protect you from several dental problems. It can prevent plaque formation, cavities and gingivitis.
- Miswak - Contains minerals such as chloride, sodium bicarbonate and potassium. It strengthens the enamel in your teeth.
- Cinnamon - Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in fighting toothache.
- Mint - The presence of potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron and phosphorus in mint leaves is essential for the maintenance and formation of bone density in the tooth and jaw.
- If you want to have a perfect smile with sparkling white teeth then you should use Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste for best results, as it contains high-quality ingredients which help in reviving the natural colour of teeth and also lightens the dark or brown colour teeth naturally.
- It contains the key ingredient ‘Pomegranate’ which helps in reducing plaque due to its medicinal properties such as astringent, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties.
- Inflammation of the gums caused due to infection can be very discomforting if not treated timely. However, regular use of Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste can prevent and treat this problem.
How to Use
- Wash your brush.
- Squeeze a small amount of Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste on a toothbrush and brush teeth.
- Brush your teeth twice regularly for optimal results.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Not for consumption.
- Store it away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of small children.
Q1. Is Himalaya Complete Care toothpaste good for use?
Ans: Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste is manufactured with an advanced herbal formulation that not only protects from germs but also has antioxidants that help protect teeth against free radicals.
Q2. What is wrong with having fluoride in toothpaste?
Ans: Accidentally swallowing fluoride toothpaste can lead to fluorosis, which interferes with the development of tooth enamel and can result in white streaks on the teeth and gastrointestinal problems if the amount is large enough.
Q3. Is Himalaya toothpaste safe?
Ans: With regular brushing, this herbal toothpaste helps to fight plaque and will freshen your mouth. Your teeth will be squeaky clean after using the toothpaste. The flavour of the toothpaste is pleasant and not very strong. The ingredients used are very well-balanced, hypoallergenic and non-toxic.