Healthvit Vitamin D3-4000 Iu With Vitamin K2-55mcg Multivitamin Capsules Bottle Of 60
Healthvit Vitamin D3-4000 IU with Vitamin K2 Multivitamin Capsule is a potent supplement that aids intestinal absorption of calcium and effectively treats vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D3, known as cholecalciferol, regulates calcium metabolism by enhancing its absorption in the gut, while Vitamin K2 (MK-7) helps incorporate calcium in bones. A balanced amount of vitamin D regulates the functioning of healthy muscles and provides immunity.
It contributes to the normal functioning of vitamin K2 by activating the associated proteins. The superior form of vitamin K2, i.e., MK-7, plays a central role in regulating calcium metabolism and strengthening the bones. Both the fat-soluble vitamins act synergistically to maintain and improve the health of bones and the heart.
- A significant component of the supplementary product, i.e., vitamin D3, improves bone density and healthy muscle functions.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) facilitates the reduction of calcium plaques in arteries, thus helps in maintaining cardiovascular health by improving arterial flow.
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) helps in relieving muscle pains, cramps and benefits muscular health.
- Improves immune system and neuromuscular health
- Prevents the deficiency of vitamin D and its associated diseases in the body
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol-400 IU) 100 mcg.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 55 mcg.
How to Use
Take one tablet per day around mealtime or as instructed by the doctor/medical practitioner.
- The tablets are not recommended for pregnant or lactating women unless directed by the consulting doctor.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Patients suffering from other chronic diseases must not consume the tablets before consulting a doctor.
- The tablets are potent dietary supplements and are not recommended for medical applications.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Read the label and given instructions carefully before use.
Q1. Is Healthvit Multivitamin a chewable capsule?
Ans. No, you must consume the supplement tablets with water.
Q2. Is it safe to consume tablets along with alcohol?
Ans. No, alcohol, along with multivitamins, may cause severe harmful effects on the liver. The ill-effects of alcohol may overpower the benefits of Healthvit Multivitamin.
Q3. Is overdosage of Healthvit Multivitamin harmful?
Ans. Excessive consumption of Healthvit Multivitamin may be associated with detrimental side effects. However, it is recommended to consult a doctor for the required doses of supplementary product.
Q4. What are the side effects of Healthvit Multivitamin?
Ans. There are no noticeable side effects when the supplement is taken in the recommended doses. However, an overdose of vitamin D is associated with nausea, vomiting and other conditions. Immediate medical assistance is recommended in that case.
Q5. For how long can HealthvitMultivitamin be consumed?
Ans. The supplementary product is not associated with any side effects when consumed for a long time. However, one must consult a doctor for recommended doses required in case of continuous use.