Healthvit Ginkgo Biloba ( Supports Memory Focus & Clarity ) - 180mg - 60 Capsules
Ginkgo biloba or Salisburia adiantifolia in scientific terms, is a natural extract obtained from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree. It is known to increase the brain’s blood flow. The Healthvit Ginkgo Biloba Capsule helps improve mental function and memory by increasing blood flow to the brain. It is also effective against the symptoms of other memory-related ailments such as Alzheimer's disease.
- Helps improve concentration.
- Helps in the treatment of anxiety and depression.
- Decreases the risk of Dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Aids in the maintenance of vision and eye health.
- Helps in the treatment of ADHD.
- Helps improve libido.
- Relieves headaches and migraines.
- Helps in recovery from traumatic brain injuries or stroke.
- Ginkgo Biloba leaves Extract
- Anhydrous Lactose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Colloidal Silicon Dioxide
How to Use
- Take the capsules with a glass of water.
- Follow the instructions on the package labelling or consult your doctor.
- Take this supplement with food for optimal effects.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage of this supplement.
- Consult with your doctor before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, nursing or taking other medications.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Q1. Can pregnant women use the Healthvit Ginkgo Biloba Capsule?
Ans: In pregnancy, it is recommended to consult a doctor before taking Healthvit Ginkgo Biloba Capsules.
Q2. Can this supplement prevent memory loss?
Ans: No, Healthvit Ginkgo Biloba Capsule increases circulation to the brain, which helps in boosting memory. However, it does not necessarily prevent memory loss.
Q3: What to do in case of a missed dose?
Ans: If you miss a dose, make sure you get it as quickly as possible. However, if it is almost time to take your next dose, take only that dose. Avoid double dosing.
Q4. What to do in case of an overdose?
Ans: Contact the poison control centre or rush to the emergency department of a nearby hospital.