Hansaplast Spot Bandage is the perfect solution for minor cuts and wounds that plague everyday life. The protective Hansaplast Band-Aid keeps the broken skin safe from dirt and germs and ensures quick healing by averting the possibility of infections. It comes with circular edges for focused protection that lets the skin around the wound breathe.
- Hansaplast Spot Bandage contains an antiseptic wound pad with antibacterial properties to actively protect the wound from infections.
- The specially engineered round edges of the product effectively cover the cuts while letting the skin around it breathe.
- Hansaplast Spot Bandage is made from breathable fabric that is gentle even on the most sensitive of skin types.
- The material is also waterproof.
- The unique adhesive formulation of the product does not leave back any stains or residual stickiness after use for long hours.
- Hansaplast Spot Bandage comes in a travel-friendly packaging and can seamlessly fit into your travel kit.
Medicated pads with Nitrofurazone I.P.
- Hansaplast Spot Bandage is used in first aid kits.
- The product is used to cover and give focused protection to minor cuts and wounds.
- Hansaplast Band-Aid has an active antibacterial film to protect the injury from further infections and promote quick healing.
How to Use
Thoroughly clean the cut or wound and gently pat the area dry. Then very carefully remove the disposable peel from Hansaplast Spot Bandage and gently apply without stretching the product and avoiding any crease formation.
- Get the medical opinion of a doctor for wounds that are deep and/or bleeds a lot.
- Look out for signs of infection on the wound such as reddening, swelling or increased temperature. Immediately consult a medical practitioner if the injury gets infected.
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- For external use only.
1. How often does Hansaplast Spot Bandage need to be changed?
It is recommended to change Hansaplast Spot Bandage after every 2 days or when the band-aid falls off, whichever is earlier.
2. Can Hansaplast Spot Bandage cause allergic reactions on the skin?
No, Hansaplast Spot Bandage is made from a breathable, hypoallergenic material that is unlikely to cause allergic reactions. However, if you face any rashes, bruising or redness after using the product, discontinue use immediately. Get prompt medical attention if the irritation persists.
3. Is Hansaplast Spot Bandage safe for children?
Yes, Hansaplast Spot Bandage is safe for children.
4. Can Hansaplast Spot Bandage be reused?
No, it is not recommended to reuse Hansaplast Spot Bandage to keep the wound in a hygienic state.