Gynoveda's Tula For Irregular Periods - 120 Pills For 1 Month
With the imbalance in hormones becoming common, several women have irregular menses. Scanty blood flow and weight gain are also associated with uncertain and irregular periods. Gynoveda's Tula is a mega combination of 24 different medicinally valuable herbs in the form of Ayurvedic pills. Gynoveda's Tula For Irregular Periods helps regulate the monthly menstrual cycle. Gynoveda's Tula is a trusted Ayurvedic product that is clinically proven for its safety and efficacy. It sets your periods into a regular cycle of 28 to 30 days when taken for an entire month.
- It is 100% Ayurvedic.
- Treats the root cause of delayed/irregular periods.
- Balances the doshas in the body.
- Cleanses toxins.
- No hormones are added to the preparation.
- Safe and efficacious.
- It helps to maintain a regular menstrual cycle.
- Has no side effects.
- Natural detox for the uterus.
Aloe Vera, Dashmoola, Devdaru, Gajar Beeja, Krishna Jeeraka, Kullattha, Karpas Beeja, Ulatkambal, Manjishtha, Jyotishmati, Ashwagandha and other related ingredients.
Gynoveda's Tula is a complete solution for your irregular period problems. With 100% natural ingredients, the pills give you relief without any hormones that may cause side effects. The following are the uses:
- Shatavari is proven to regulate the periods.
- Dashmoola balances the hormones necessary for natural periods.
- Aloe vera and Shatpushpa regulate ovulation and improve the chances of conceiving.
- Pippali removes the toxins from the body.
- Manjistha is good for healthy hair and skin.
- Ashwagandha helps in natural periods.
- The ingredients are beneficial in keeping the uterus clean and in supporting the ovulation process by restoring hormonal balance.
How to Use
Take two pills of Gynoveda's Tula when you wake up and two pills at bedtime every day. Take these pills with water.
- Keep Gynoveda's Tula bottle in a cool and dry place.
- Always keep the container closed.
- Keep away from children.
Q1. Can Gynoveda's Tula treat ovulation problems?
Ans: Yes, this Ayurvedic medicine can resolve ovulation issues.
Q2. Is Gynoveda's Tula certified?
Ans: Yes, it is FDA approved and lab tested.
Q3. Who should take Gynoveda's Tula pills?
Ans: Women with delayed periods, less flow, weight gain problems and those who need medicines to induce periods may take Gynoveda's Tula For Irregular Periods.
Q4. Can I take Gynoveda’s Tula pills with other contraceptives?
Ans: No, do not take the pills with other contraceptives. Always consult your doctor for the other medicines that you are taking.
Q5. What are the side effects of Gynoveda's Tula?
Ans: It contains all ayurvedic herbs that do not cause any side effects.