Gillette Fusion Gift Pack Shaving Kit (With Free Gillette Kit Bag)
Surprise your loved one with Gillette Fusion Gift Pack Shaving Kit which includes a Free Gillette kit bag that gives you a perfect clean shave with a pack of 2 blades and Fusion Hydra Gel Sensitive that gives your stubble an impeccable trim. Engineered with precision, it has a 5 Blade Shaving Surface Technology spaced closer together for less irritation and more comfort. Built-in the back of the cartridge it contains 1 Precision Trimmer Blade, which glides easily on sideburns, under the nose and around facial hair. This gel contains Glycerin and moisturizing agents to soften hair and reduce the force of cutting. The Skin Guard on the blades is composed of soft Micro fins that precede the blades and help stretch and prepare the skin before the first blade cuts the first hair for a close, comfortable shave.
- Razor: 5 Blade Shaving Surface Technology: It ensures comfort and gives you a clean shave that leaves you looking smart and your skin feels much better and gives you a comfortable shave.
- 15 Micro fins Comfort Guard: The comfort guard helps ensure shaving happens without causing any damage to your skin. Facial Moisturizer: Protect against nicks, redness and skin tightness. Shaving strips your skin of all-natural moisture and leaves your pores exposed so this facial moisturizer protects your skin against any skin tightness or redness and ensures that nicks are repaired without leaving any trace.
- Shave Gel: soothing aloe for tired skin: It is enriched with aloe that adds the desired amount of moisture, leaving your skin soft and supple.
This product helps you get the closest shave of your dreams.
How to Use
- Press the two buttons on the side of the razor handle to release the used cartridge.
- Click the empty razor handled onto the back of a new cartridge.
The razors are supposed to be used by a single person only.
Q1. Is it better to use hot, cold or warm water to shave?
Ans. Warm water is best for hydrating beard hair. Soaking in warm water softens hair and causes it to expand, making it 70% easier to cut.
Q2. What is the best way to avoid razor burn?
Ans. If the skin is not properly prepared before shaving or if the blade on your razor is dull, you are more likely to end up with a razor burn. Make sure to hydrate hair in warm water for up to three minutes and apply plenty of shave gel. Also, you may want to consider changing the blade on your razor at the first sign of dullness or discomfort.
Q3. Does shaving make your hair grow back thicker?
Ans. Scientists at Gillette have conducted extensive testing on the effects shaving has on both male and female hair growth, texture and colour. This testing has proven that shaving does not affect hair growth, texture, colour. Shaving does, however, alter the tip shape of the regrown hair, which may initially change the way hair feels as it grows back. But if the hair is left to regrow completely, it will return to its former state.