Dr. Vaidya'S Chakaash - Chyanwanprash Soft Chews 50 Toffees
Dr. Vaidya's Chakaash is an ayurvedic health supplement that is enriched with the goodness of Chyawanprash. It is formulated with 21 natural herbs which help in boosting immunity and energy level.
- Helps in boosting immunity.
- Improves the body’s natural resistance against diseases.
- Useful in relieving chronic diseases such as Bronchitis and Asthma.
- Helps in cleaning the gastrointestinal tract.
- Eliminates toxins and helps in increasing blood flow in the body.
- Amla Ghan
- Jayfal Ghan
- Jayantri Ghan
- Elaichi Ghan
- Jatamansi Ghan
- Dr. Vaidya's Chakaash helps to build strength & stamina.
- It is used to boost the ability to fight day to day illnesses.
- It is used to help regenerate tissues and in toning muscles.
- It improves the quality of life.
How to Use
- The age group of 5 - 12 years should take 1 - 2 toffees per day.
- The age group of 12 years and above should take 4 - 6 toffees per day.
- Read the packaging instructions carefully before use.
- Should not be taken by diabetic, obese and lactose-intolerant people.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Does Dr. Vaidya's Chakaash help with improving sleep schedule?
Ans: Dr. Vaidya's Chakaash uses a blend of Ayurvedic herbs for the immune system. These herbs can be helpful for frequent infections, weak immunity, low energy, indigestion and other problems that commonly affect us. It helps in revitalising your body and also promotes sound sleep.
Q2. Does Dr. Vaidya's Chakaash have digestive benefits?
Ans: Dr. Vaidya's Chakaash uses herbs with digestive benefits such as shahjeera and elcha to boost the digestive system. This helps regulate appetite and the absorption of nutrients for better health. Shahjeera is also known to regulate acidity levels, relieving common digestive problems like indigestion, acidity and heartburn. The herbal ingredients also reduce inflammation in the body, including in the gastrointestinal tract and this protects against the risk of various inflammatory gastric conditions.
Q3. Is Dr. Vaidya's Chakaash safe?
Ans: Dr. Vaidya's Chakaash uses herbs known for their adaptogenic, antispasmodic, analgesic and bronchodilator effects. With these diverse properties, these herbs are known to have a protective action on almost every bodily function. It is a healthier substitute for sugary sweets and candies. Dr. Vaidya's Chakaash is an easy way to introduce your family to the world of Ayurveda. Dr. Vaidya's Chakaash can be a tasty immune booster for adults as well as for children.