Dove Intense Repair Conditioner - 340 Ml
Dove Intense Repair Conditioner is formulated with Keratin Actives that work well on improving your hair by deeply nourishing it. The conditioner is made to nourish dry, frizzy and damaged hair with the help of a two-way approach—by taking control of any external signs of frizziness (like dryness) and by nourishing your hair to look its brightest after regular use.
Dove Intense Repair Conditioner works towards strengthening your hair and prevents it from breakage. It also improves the manageability of your hair by working on the frizz.
- Visible results on regular use. Keratin Actives in the Dove conditioner go deep to repair hair damage and further promote strength.
- Immediately smoothens the hair strands. With its moisturizing properties, your hair becomes smoother, beautiful and shinier after every use.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Propylheptyl Ether and Cetrimonium Chloride
- Dimethicone and Amodimethicone and PEG-7
- Behentrimonium Chloride
- Sodium Chloride
- DMDM Hydantoin and other related ingredients
- For reducing hair breakage.
- For deeply nourishing your hair that has been damaged by overheating or over styling.
- For nourishing your hair regularly to improve its health and shine.
- Suitable for daily use after shampoo.
- For improving manageability.
How to Use
- After using Dove shampoo on your hair, pour some Dove conditioner on your hands.
- Now apply the conditioner to your already wet hair. Start from the mid-length of your hair and go down to the tips.
- Do not leave any strand unconditioned.
- Gently comb your hair with your fingers.
- You can leave the Dove conditioner on for a minute or straight away rinse it off.
- Only meant for external use.
- Avoid any contact with your eyes. In case of contact, rinse the conditioner thoroughly with water.
Q1. Can the Dove conditioner be applied to the scalp?
Ans. No, applying conditioner to your scalp can make your hair roots oilier. Your mid-length hair and hair tips need extra hydration and moisturizing.
Q2. How long should the conditioner be left on the hair?
Ans. It is best not to leave the conditioner on your hair for more than a minute when using it regularly because this may cause product build-up, which can leave your hair feeling coated.