Dettol Body Wash And Shower Gel For Women And Men, Cool - 250ml
The Dettol Body Wash & Shower Gel contains a refreshing mint and bergamot essence that enhances your shower experience and leaves you feeling revitalised and cool for the rest of the day. The Dettol Shower Gel not only helps to cleanse your body of all the dirt and pollution but also prevents the formation of bad odour for up to 12 hours. This product, being a creation of Dettol, provides the standard 99.9% protection from various types of germs and therefore, is a perfect modern alternative to the Dettol soap.
- The biggest benefit of the Dettol Shower Gel over regular soap is that it doesn’t contain the regular chemicals that are present in a bar of soap.
- About 80% of the ingredients in this shower gel are derived from natural plant-based sources and have been clinically as well as dermatologically tested to be safe for all types of skin.
- The Dettol Body Wash contains extracts from real mint which helps to maintain an even skin tone by aiding the reduction of acne, dark spots and even helps to deeply hydrate the skin.
- This shower gel also contains extracts from real bergamot which acts as an anti-inflammatory and has antibacterial properties as well.
- With its pH-balanced formula that is devoid of TCC or Triclosan, it serves as the perfect shower gel for all skin types.
- Moreover, it is also certified by the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Citrate
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Salicylic Acid
- Sodium Lactate
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Magnesium Nitrate
- Magnesium Chloride
- It is used for cleansing the body during showers.
- It can also be used to provide antibacterial protection for up to 12 hours.
- The Dettol Body Wash is extensively used at home and sometimes at medical facilities as well.
How to Use
- Pour a dab of the Dettol Shower Gel on your palm.
- Rub it all over your body to create a non-soapy lather.
- Then rinse it off with clean water.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store it away from direct heat and sunlight.
- If it comes in contact with the eyes, rinse vigorously until the irritation stops.
- If you experience itching or other skin irritations then stop using it and consult a doctor.
Q1: What do I do if irritation persists in my eyes even after rinsing vigorously?
Ans: In such a case, you need to seek medical attention since the eyes are a sensitive organ.
Q2: Can I still use it if I have cuts and bruises on my body?
Ans: Yes, but it is recommended that you do not because menthol can cause a burning sensation to damaged skin.
Q3: How many times a day can I use it?
Ans: You can use it when taking a shower 2 to 3 times a day easily.