Depura Cal 1000 Calvium Vit D Vitamin Tablets Strip Of 10
Depura Cal is a calcium and vitamin D tablet, which contains Cholecalciferol in Nanoparticulate form (1000IU) and elemental calcium in calcium carbonate form (500mg). As it contains both calcium and vitamin D the tablet is bi-layered. The tablet is prescribed to improve overall bone strength in men and women who have osteoporosis. It is also given as a supplement during pregnancy and at the time of nursing.
- Effectively reduces the risk of fractures.
- Helps in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Is prescribed as a supplement during pregnancy and the nursing period.
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Depura Cal and vitamin D is prescribed to men with osteoporosis.
- The tablet is also prescribed to women who have reached menopause and are suffering from osteoporosis.
- It is prescribed to patients with renal insufficiency.
- It is recommended as a supplement to pregnant and nursing mothers.
- It is given for the management of fractures as a result of osteoporosis or otherwise.
How to Use
- Take the Depura Cal tablet as per the directions of your doctor.
- 1 to 2 tablets can be taken along with meals.
- Go through the information printed on the label before taking the tablet.
- Take the tablet only under medical guidance.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the tablet.
- Individuals sensitive to Vitamin D or calcium should inform their doctor and take precautionary measures.
- Excess intake of Vitamin D can cause hypercalcemia, so take the tablet as per the doctor's directions.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- In case you had an overdose, get immediate medical aid.
- In case of a missed dose take the next dose. Do not take a double dose.
- Discontinue the tablet only after consulting your doctor.
- Depura Cal should be stored at room temperature.
- Check its expiry date.
Q1. How many tablets come in one strip of Depura Cal?
Ans: There are 10 tablets in one strip of Depura Cal.
Q2. Is Depura cal a vitamin supplement?
Ans: Yes, Depura Cal is a vitamin supplement of calcium and Vitamin D.
Q3. Can pregnant women take Depura Cal?
Ans: Yes, pregnant women and lactating mothers can take this tablet as prescribed by the doctor.
Q4. Is the tablet beneficial for those with osteoporosis?
Ans: Yes, it is given to post-menopausal women and men who are at risk of or suffer from osteoporosis to prevent fractures.