Dabur Sat Isabgol Powder Packet Of 100 G
Dabur Sat Isabgol, aka Psyllium, is used to treat chronic constipation. It is a natural laxative formulation that uses the highest-grade seed husk of the plant, Plantagoovata. While any form of dietary fibre is effective in clearing bowel movement, Sat Isabgol is an instant mix made from the outer coat of the plant's seeds after necessary treatment and therefore is much more effective. It is 100% natural, and Indian Ayurveda recommends it for treating chronic constipation. On continued use, it can help in reducing cholesterol and also improves digestion.
In this formulation from Dabur, the more delicate flakes of the Isabgol husk help the body absorb it faster, giving better results.
- Relieves constipation.
- Controls cholesterol on regular use.
- Aid for better digestion.
- It helps in cleaning the colon.
- Help remedy for diarrhoea.
- Natural remedy for fissures.
- Dabur Sat Isabgol 100gm pack contains Isabgol husk (Plantagoovata, Sd. Husk).
- It is used as a natural laxative to increase water absorption in the upper digestive system and smoothen bowel movement.
- Regular use of isabgol along with other measures can help in controlling blood cholesterol levels.
- It acts as an aid in the digestion process.
- It helps in cleansing the colon by increasing fluid absorption.
- It is an effective remedy for fissures and reduces the chances of fissure-related piles.
- It helps in flushing out toxins from the digestive system.
How to Use
- Sat Isabgol is an instant mix, so there is no need for a pre-soak or overnight soak.
- Add a spoonful of the powder in 100-150 ml of normal room temperature water.
- Stir the contents properly.
- Consume immediately.
- Dosage – For adults and children above 12 years, 1-2 teaspoons up to 3 times or as directed by the physician.
- For children below 12 years, 0.5-1 teaspoon up to 3 times or as directed by the physician.
- Please keep the product out of the reach of kids.
- Keep it in a cool, dry and airtight container.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Read the instructions carefully before consuming.
- For chronic constipation or constipation due to internal blockage in the digestive, please consult with your doctor before consuming.
- The chances of Dabur sat isabgol side effects are rare. But some people may experience stomach cramps, nausea or loss of appetite.
Q 1. Are there any side effects of Dabur Sat Isabgol?
Ans. No, there are no significant side effects. However, an overdose can cause severe dehydration, vitamin deficiency-related issues and constipation.
Q 2. Can I have it with a protein shake?
Ans. Yes, you can have it since there are no proven reactions.
Q 3. Does it help in weight loss?
Ans. Not directly, but since it is 100% fibre, it can help control hunger pangs and aid in weight loss in this way.