Dabur Odomos Natural Gel 80 Gm
Dabur Odomos Natural Gel is a potent mosquito repellant that keeps you and your family safe against mosquito bites and dangerous diseases like dengue and malaria. With the natural benefits of aloe vera and citronella, the gel masks your body odour and keeps mosquitoes away. It is perfectly safe even for kids. It can be applied to their exposed body parts while they go out to play or to school.
Switch to Dabur Odomos Natural Gel and get rid of poisonous mosquito sprays that can cause respiratory problems to your family.
- Dabur Odomos Natural Gel masks the human odour.
- The gel is hypoallergenic and moisturising.
- It is safe for both adults and kids.
- It uses natural bioactive ingredients like aloe vera and citronella.
- Dabur Odomos Natural Gel does not use harmful chemical agents.
- It has a long-lasting effect.
Dabur Odomos Natural Gel contains aloe vera gel and citronella.
Apply Dabur Odomos Natural Gel daily before heading out to keep your family protected from harmful mosquitoes.
How to Use
Squeeze a small amount of Dabur Odomos Natural Gel and apply it to exposed body parts.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, nose or mouth and seek medical help immediately in case the product is ingested.
- Always do a patch test before using it.
- Not recommended for people with known allergies to the listed ingredients.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the product if the expiry date has passed.
1. Can Dabur Odomos Natural Gel be used on babies?
Ans. Dabur Odomos Natural Gel is safe to use on babies. You can apply a smaller amount on baby’s clothes, pram, blankets, etc.
2. How long does the effect of Dabur Odomos Natural Gel last?
Ans. Dabur Odomos Natural Gel shows a long-lasting effect of about 5-6 hours. Reapply it if required.
3. Is Dabur Odomos Natural Gel fragrant?
Ans. Dabur Odomos Natural Gel has a mild fragrance of citronella that is pleasing and gentle.