Dabur Honitus Honey Orange Cough Drops Jar 300'S
Dabur Honitus Honey Orange Cough Drops, a cough drop with a non-drowsy formulation made with traditional herbs and natural ingredients like Honey, Ginger, Licorice, Turmeric, Amla. A natural way of treating dry cough and sore throat. A made-in-India tasty candy gives effective relief from sore throat and cough without any side effects or drowsiness.
- Cough suppressant.
- Sore throat relief.
Active ingredient (in each lozenge)
Menthol 5.7 mg
Artificial orange flavor, Corn syrup, FD & yellow #5 (Tartrazine), Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) [Rhizome], Honey, Indian Gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) [Fruit], Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) [Root], Sucrose, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) [Rhizome], Water.
- An excellent natural remedy for sore throat.
- Effective lozenge for occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth.
- Dabur Honitus Honey Orange Cough Drops provides quick relief against acute cough, constant cough and throat irritation.
How to Use
- Adults and children 5 years and above can consume 1 lozenge every 2 hours.
- For children under 5 years: Consult a physician.
- Dabur Honitus Honey Orange Cough Drops are a temporary relief to sore throat and cough. These are not alternatives for prescribed medications.
- If a sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
- Store at room temperature in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1: Can children consume Dabur Honitus Honey Orange Cough Drops?
Ans: Adults and children above 5 years of age can consume prescribed quantities of Dabur Honitus Honey Orange Cough Drops. For children between the age of 2 to 5 years, consult a paediatrician. They should not be given to children below 2 years by any means.
Q2: Are Dabur Honitus Honey Orange Cough Drops safe for everyone?
Ans: Yes! these drops are made with traditional herbs, natural ingredients like Honey, Ginger, Licorice, Turmeric, Amla are suitable for everyone. If you are allergic to any of the mentioned ingredients, consult a physician.
Q3: Are Dabur Honitus Honey Orange Cough Drops addictive?
Ans: No, these are made with no addictive ingredients.
Q4: Will I fall asleep after consuming Dabur Honitus Honey Orange Cough Drops?
Ans: Dabur Honitus Honey Orange Cough Drops contain natural ingredients. Unlike prescribed cough medication which tends to make you drowsy, these natural cough drops are made with a non-drowsy formulation.
Q5: Is it okay to use Dabur Honitus Honey Orange Cough Drops along with my prescribed medicine?
Ans: Dabur Honitus Honey Orange Cough Drops are safe to use for everyone. However, consult your physician before consumption for any alternative drug reaction.