Dabur Honey Squeezy 225 Gm
Dabur Honey Squeezy composition has no sugar adulteration and provides you with pure honey. This thick golden elixir boosts up immunity, improves digestion and metabolism. Just like Dabur Honey bottles, the Dabur Honey Squeezy pack is compact and is easy to use. It’s entirely acquired from Indian beekeepers and complies with all 22 mandatory parameters set forth by FSSAI( Food Standards and Safety Authority of India). Additionally, Dabur Honey Squeezy is also LCMS-MS tested to ensure that no antibiotics are present in the product, which is another mandate by FSSAI.
- Consumption of 1 tsp on an empty stomach aids in weight loss.
- Enriched with antioxidants, Dabur Honey strengthens immunity.
- Promotes a healthy blood flow in the body and is great for heart health.
- Improves overall body stamina and keeps you energetic throughout the day.
- It’s an effective cough suppressant.
- Dabur Honey Squeezy improves concentration and brain function.
- Fights skin problems like eczema and dermatitis.
- Sugar 38%
- Fructose 31%
- Dextrin 1.5-3%
- Protein 0.1%-0.2%
- Glucose 5%
- Sucrose 0.1%-2.3%
- Salts of organic acids
- Rich with antioxidants, Dabur Honey wards off infections like cough and cold.
- The antibacterial properties defend you from all sorts of potential diseases.
- Dabur Honey Squeezy is great for moisturising your skin and can be used to moisturise chapped lips and dry skin.
- Dabur Honey and lemon in warm water on an empty stomach can assist in weight loss.
- It helps induce sleep.
- It can be used to add extra flavour to food.
How to Use
- Dabur Honey Squeezy can be consumed directly.
- It can also be mixed with warm water or with food.
- Dabur honey for kids below 1 year is not advisable.
- Children between 1-13 years should have it as per the doctor’s recommendation.
- Above 13 years old can have 1-2 teaspoons every morning.
- Dabur Honey Squeezy should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Pay attention to the label before using the honey.
- It should be kept away from direct sunlight.
- The expiry date should be taken note of before consumption.
- Overconsumption of fructose present in Dabur Honey Squeezy could lead to metabolic issues.
- People with pollen allergies could have allergic reactions as Dabur Honey side effects.
- A high dosage of honey could cause gastric issues.
- Overconsumption of honey could also erode teeth’s enamel and can lead to cavities.
- Dabur Honey Squeezy interferes with some medications. Hence, it’s recommended to consult your doctor before consumption.
Q1. Can lactating mothers consume Dabur Honey Squeezy?
Ans: Yes, Dabur Honey doesn’t have any side effects on lactating mothers. Consumption of Dabur Honey Squeezy for nursing mothers is safe.
Q2. Is this product safe in pregnancy?
Ans: Yes, Dabur Honey can be consumed by pregnant women.
Q3. Does Dabur Honey contain sugar?
Ans: Dabur Honey is free from artificial sugars.
Q4. Can Dabur Honey be consumed on an empty stomach?
Ans: Yes, Dabur Honey Squeezy can be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach. It aids in weight loss and is a great sugar substitute.