Dabur Honey 1 Kg
Dabur Honey is sourced selectively from the Himalayas, the Nilgiris and the Sunderban forests. This honey has been used as a versatile ingredient for decades now. It is used as a flavour enhancer in different kinds of foods and it has numerous health benefits as well. It tastes delicious on toast, with cereal, with almonds, porridge, herbal teas and crumpets, when added to a smoothie or just warm water. It is ideal for health-conscious and diabetic people. Kick start your day by consuming a spoonful of this honey, as it has numerous health benefits.
- It is 100% pure and has no sugar adulteration.
- It is 100% compliant with all the 22 parameters mandated by FSSAI for testing honey.
- It is tested and packed in USFDA registered facilities.
- It is 100% indigenous – sourced entirely from India.
- It clears all European (including German) standards for sugar adulteration.
- One tablespoon of Dabur honey with lukewarm water daily in the morning can help you in boosting metabolism and reduce one waist size in 90 days (clinically tested).
- It contains natural antioxidants and minerals that can help in strengthening your immunity.
- 38% Fructose
- 31% Glucose
- 5% Dextrin
- 1.5-3% Sucrose
- 0.1 To 2.3% Protein
- 0.1-0.2% Mineral Substances
- 0.003 To 0.2% Salts Of Organic Acids (Malic, Lactic, Of Sorrel, Citric And Tartaric)
- Dabur Honey helps relieve cold and cough symptoms.
- It helps heal wounds and burns.
- It helps prevent acid reflux.
- It can help fight infections.
- It also helps lose weight.
How to Use
- There are many ways Dabur Honey can be consumed.
- Take one glass of lukewarm water. Add 1-2 teaspoons of Dabur Honey and mix well. Drink it preferably on an empty stomach in the morning for better digestion.
- Take one teaspoon of ginger juice. Add 1-2 teaspoons of Dabur Honey to it. Take once in the morning and once before going to bed at night to get rid of a sore throat and cough.
- Take one glass of lukewarm water. Squeeze half a lemon to it. Add 1-2 teaspoons of Dabur Honey to it and mix well. Drink it preferably on an empty stomach in the morning to manage cholesterol levels, speed up the metabolism and aid in weight loss.
- It can also be used as a sweetener in tea, coffee or milk.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Don’t keep it in your mouth for too long as due to its acidic nature, Dabur Honey or any other honey for that matter, may erode the dental enamel if kept in the mouth for a prolonged period.
Q1. How many calories are present in one tablespoon of Dabur Honey?
Ans: There are approximately 64 calories in 1 tablespoon of Dabur Honey.
Q2. Does Dabur Honey contain sugar?
Ans: Dabur Honey is packed with no added sugar or other adulterants. That is why it is suitable for the consumption of people with diabetes.
Q3. What is the best time to consume Dabur Honey?
Ans: Dabur Honey has amino acids, minerals and vitamins that help absorb cholesterol and fat, thereby preventing weight gain. Therefore, drinking a mixture of Dabur Honey and warm water as soon as you wake up in the morning helps you remain energised and alkalised throughout the day.