Colgate Plax Complete Care Alcohol - Free Mouthwash - 250 Ml
Colgate Plax Complete Care Mouthwash gives you instant freshness and removes 99% of germs from your mouth. Plax mouthwash from Colgate Palmolive India Ltd is non-alcoholic and saves you from the burning sensation that comes with many other types of mouthwash. Furthermore, it comes with many benefits like fighting bad breath, controlling cavities, ensuring a cleaner mouth, gum protection and more! This Colgate product gives you ten times longer and better cooling sensation than brushing alone.
- Eradicates more than 99.9% of germs.
- Ensures 12-hour oral hygiene and protection.
- Maintains good gum health.
- Alcohol-free Colgate Plax mouthwash ensures no burning sensation after use.
- Strengthens your enamel.
- Prevents cavities and plaque build-up.
- Quickly clean the hard to reach areas of the mouth.
- Freshens up the breath.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Poloxamer 407
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride
- Menthol Flavor
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Sodium Fluoride
- Use Colgate Plax Mouthwash for better oral and dental health.
- Protects against continuous germ build-up.
- In comparison to brushing, this Colgate mouthwash ensures ten times more cooling.
- Colgate Plax Mouthwash has a unique and refreshing flavour that can control bad breath 24/7.
How to Use
- Open the Colgate mouthwash bottle’s cap and fill it up to the 20 ml mark (the cap has these measuring lines).
- Rinse your mouth with mouthwash gradually for about 30 seconds.
- Before you expel, gargle for a few more seconds for a better result.
- Use this mouthwash twice a day after brushing.
- Do not swallow the mouthwash.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the label carefully before use.
- Excessive use must be prohibited.
- In case of any doubts, consult your dentist.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it away from direct heat and sunlight.
Q 1. Can kids use Colgate mouthwash?
Ans. Children below six years of age must avoid using mouthwash that contains Fluoride. Moreover, these mouthwashes are unsuitable for kids because they might swallow a bit of the mouthwash accidentally.
Q 2. Can I eat or drink soon after using the mouthwash?
Ans. No, it is recommended not to eat or even rinse the mouth for 30 minutes after using the mouthwash.
Q 3. How often should I replace the Colgate toothbrush?
Ans. You must change your Colgate toothbrush every three months or as soon as you notice any wear or tear in them. Also, if you have recovered from a cold, flu or fever, you must change it as the bristles on the brush tend to collect germs and might lead to reinfection.