Colgate Kids (2+Years) Extra Soft Toothbrush Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Take care of the soft and developing gums and teeth of your kid with the Colgate Kids (2+ years) Extra Soft Toothbrush. The Colgate Toothbrush for kids is designed with special bristles which are soft and gentle on the delicate gums and tooth enamel of a baby. The toothbrush head is small and rounded to fit into a child’s tiny mouth, while the multi-height extra soft bristles are made out of the best quality nylon. The handle of the Colgate Kids Extra Soft Toothbrush is colourful and designed to represent brightly coloured playthings to captivate a child’s attention. A special non-slip thumb groove in the handle ensures that the brush won't slip out from those tiny hands while they learn good dental hygiene!
- Brightly coloured handle to captivate attention and help develop good oral hygiene practices.
- Small-sized and rounded head to fit comfortably into tiny mouths.
- Super soft multi-height bristles are gentle on delicate gums and tooth enamel without compromising on cleanliness.
The Colgate Kids Extra Soft Toothbrush has special bristles which are soft and gentle on the delicate gums and tooth enamel of a baby. The toothbrush head is small and rounded to fit into a child’s tiny mouth. The handle is colourful and designed to represent brightly coloured playthings to captivate a child’s attention. This toothbrush is appropriate for children aged 2 years and older with all of their front baby teeth present and molars developing.
How to Use
- Put a tiny pea-sized amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush.
- Brush the outer, inner and chewing surfaces of all the teeth in short back and forth or up-down strokes.
- Tilt the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle at the gums.
- Gently brush the tongue to clean it.
- After use, wash the toothbrush thoroughly, shake the water out and store it in an upright position.
- Supervise the child till they are comfortable brushing by themselves without risk of injury.
- It is recommended to replace toothbrushes after 3 months of use.
Q1. Can this toothbrush be used by adults?
Ans: While it is possible to be used by adults, the cleaning might not be thorough since the bristles are too soft for adult dentures. This toothbrush was designed to be used by children and we recommend letting them use it.
Q2. Can my child brush by herself?
Ans: This brush is designed to make brushing a fun and enjoyable experience for children. It is recommended for children under 6 years of age to brush their teeth under adult supervision. Thereafter, they should be able to brush their teeth themselves.
Q3. How long should the brush be used?
Ans: It is commonly recommended by dentists to replace used toothbrushes after every three months of usage. Also, this brush can be used till the child reaches approximately 12 years of age.