Clinic Plus Strong & Extra Thick Shampoo - 340 Ml
Clinic Plus Strong & Extra Thick Shampoo revives your tired tresses and brings back life to them. It preserves and restores the health of your locks, which are constantly subjected to aggressors like dust and pollutants. The key ingredient of Clinic Plus Strong and Extra Thick Shampoo, almond oil, strengthens the root and brings back lustre to your hair. This shampoo is ideal for both men and women. It’s suitable for all hair types. This shampoo is enriched with moisture; it penetrates 3 times deep into the scalp giving intense nourishment from within. You’ll feel the difference in your hair in just three washes.
- The goodness of almond oil controls frizz and gives you soft and shiny hair.
- Provides protein to your dull and tired hair.
- The formula is effective from roots to tips of the hair.
- It brings overall resilience to your hair which results in less breakage.
- Help to maintain overall hair volume.
- Hydrolysed Milk Protein
- Almond Oil
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Cocamide MEA
- Mica & Titanium Dioxide
- Disodium EDTA
- Lysine Hydrochloride
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Hydroxide
How to Use
- Apply the shampoo to the wet hair directly.
- Gently massage it with your fingers until it forms a creamy lather.
- Rinse it off and pat dry your hair.
- Use twice a week to get the best results.
- Read directions before using.
- Always check the expiration date before purchasing.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Q1. What is the expiration date of this Clinic Plus Shampoo?
Ans: It’s best for 24 months from the manufacturing date.
Q2. Does Clinic Plus Shampoo make your hair thick?
Ans: Yes, the milk protein and goodness of almond oil impart volume to your hair and strengthen them.
Q3. Is the Clinic Plus Shampoo sulphate-free?
Ans: No, the shampoo is not sulphate-free.
Q4. Can the Clinic Plus shampoo be used daily?
Ans: Ideally, no shampoo should be used daily as it can strip the natural oils away from the hair. Washing your hair twice or thrice a week is recommended.