Ciplacef Sri Sri Tattva Deva Vati Detoxification Tablets Bottle Of 60
Ciplacef Sri Sri Tattva Deva Vati Detoxification Tablets are an excellent composition of exquisite herbs used to control hyperacidity, intestinal colic and even works brilliantly as an appetiser. Ciplacef Sri Sri Tattva Deva Vati is used as an immunomodulator that helps detoxify the blood, protects the liver and promotes cell health and growth.
- It is a powerful antioxidant that prolongs cell life, health and promotes cell growth.
- It works as an immunomodulator and antipyretic.
- Corrects and enhances immunity and is used in the treatment of fever.
- It is hepatoprotective and protects the liver.
- Anti-inflammatory and also a blood purifier. It helps in blood detox and reduces swelling and inflammation.
- It improves liver function and aids in digestion.
- Shankha bhasma
- Ciplacef Sri Sri Tattva Deva Vati Tablets are used to help assistheadaches, body aches and fever.
- It is used to detox the blood and prevent fatty liver.
- It is used to control hyperacidity, hepatitis and dysentery.
- It aids in digestion and maintains colic health.
How to Use
- Read the label on the packaging before use.
- Take 2 tablets twice or thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- For children, it can be given in smaller doses under strict medical supervision.
- Read the label of the packaging carefully.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children.
- Seek your doctor's advice for its usage during pregnancy.
- This product can be safely used during the lactation period and in children for a limited period of a few weeks.
Q 1. How long can you use Ciplacef Sri Sri Tattva Deva Vati Detoxification Tablets?
Ans: Ciplacef Sri Sri Tattva Deva Vati can be used for a period of 2 to 3 months at a time as they are completely organic with no harmful chemicals. It should always be used under the guidance of a doctor.
Q 2. Can Ciplacef Sri Sri Tattva Deva Vati be used with supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids, etc.?
Ans: Ciplacef Sri Sri Tattva Tablets go well with most of the dietary supplements available. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor.
Q 3. Can you use Ciplacef Sri Sri Tattva Tablets with homoeopathic medicines?
Ans: They are entirely organic. The composition makes the product utterly non-reactive with homoeopathic medicine and can be taken together with no issues whatsoever.