Ciphands Antiseptic Liquid - 250ml
Ciphands Antiseptic Liquid is a multipurpose disinfectant solution. It has Chlorhexidine gluconate and Cetrimide as the key components. These ingredients help in killing up to 99.9% of germs within seconds. It works efficiently as a personal hygiene product and home disinfectant.
One can also use it as a hand sanitiser anytime and anywhere. Ciphands antiseptic doesn't dry the skin or leave on a sticky coat. It is also great for first aid at home for cleaning minor open wounds.
- Multipurpose benefits.
- Can kill 99.9% of bacteria within seconds.
- Moisturising formula.
- It doesn't dry your hands.
- Travel friendly.
- Chlorhexidine gluconate
- Alcohol 72.3%
- As a hand sanitiser when there is no soap or water. It dries up quickly without leaving any residue.
- Cleaning wounds and minor cuts.
- Washing clothes, bathing, shaving and other personal hygiene purposes.
How to Use
- Pour an appropriate amount of liquid on your hands directly and let it dry for a few seconds.
- For first aid - dilute one part of Ciphands Antiseptic Liquid to 15 parts of clean water for minor cuts.
- For bathing - dilute one spoon of Ciphands Antiseptic Liquid in a bucket of water.
- For personal hygiene - dilute two parts of Ciphands Antiseptic Liquid in a mug of water.
- For washing clothes - dilute two spoons of Ciphands Antiseptic Liquid in half a bucket of water.
- Store Ciphands products in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Use it for external purposes only.
- Read the instructions carefully before using.
- Keep it out of reach from children.
- Keep it away from eyes and ears.
Q1: What should I do if I get rash after using Ciphands Antiseptic Liquid?
Ans: Stop using Ciphands Antiseptic Liquid immediately and get checked up by a doctor. Please report any adverse events that may have occurred after using it. Do not use it if you have a chlorhexidine allergy.
Q2: Is Ciphands Antiseptic Liquid inflammable?
Ans: Yes, Ciphands Antiseptic Liquid is flammable as it has a high alcohol content. Store it in a cool, dry location away from any hot or flaming materials. Rub the solution into your hands well until it's dry before touching any hot or flammable things.
Q3: Is Ciphands Antiseptic Liquid safe for children?
Ans: Children above the age of 6 years can use it with parental guidance. It is not advisable for children below six years.
Q4: Is Ciphands Antiseptic Liquid poisonous?
Ans: Hand sanitisers are dangerous for children when ingested in specific quantities. It may cause alcohol poisoning in children. However, it may not cause any severe symptoms when just licked.