Choicemmed Fingertip Pulse Md300c2 Oximeter
Choicemmed Pulse Oximeter is a small and portable oximeter to measure your pulse and oxygen saturation level from the comfort of your home. Pulse oximeters are essential for self-monitoring to help people in various conditions such as lung disease, post-surgery patients, people with sleep apnea, and other diseases that affect lung function detect changes in their oxygen saturation. This small fingertip pulse oximeter from Choicemmed has an OLED display to easily show you your current oxygen level as well as your pulse rate.
- The display on the Choicemmed Pulse Oximeter is easy to read with its bright OLED technology.
- The measurements on the display can be shown in multiple orientations no matter what position you are reading from.
- It is battery powered and comes with 2 AAA batteries included in the pack for easy portability. The Choicemmed Pulse Oximeter also shuts down automatically when it is not being used to conserve battery life.
- This MD300C2 oximeter from Choicemmed also comes with a robust carry case to protect the machine from shocks and falls.
- Shows real-time data on your pulse and blood oxygen saturation.
To monitor the blood oxygen content in the blood in a clinical or domestic setting, without the need to draw blood.
How to Use
- First, read the provided instructions and diagrams carefully before using the Choicemmed Pulse Oximeter.
- Using clean fingers. turn the pulse oximeter on and place your fingertip into the machine. Ensure that your fingertip is making good contact with the sensing area of the oximeter.
- Wait a few seconds and then make a note of the measurements provided on the display.
- Inform your doctor of your measurements wherever required.
- Keep away from heat and sunlight.
- If your blood oxygen level or pulse rate is low or very low, inform your doctor immediately or seek medical attention.
- Avoid dropping the machine, it might result in permanent damage.
Q1: How accurate is this oximeter?
Ans: The Choicemmed Pulse Oximeter has a high accuracy for oxygen saturation measurements. For readings between 80-99% blood oxygen, it has a +/- 2% accuracy.
Q2: How often should I check my oxygen level?
Ans: Please check with your doctor how often you should check your blood oxygen level, the frequency will depend on many factors like your medical condition, age, weight, etc.
Q3: Does it give a blood pressure measurement?
Ans: No, this machine does not measure your blood pressure. You will need a different machine for that purpose.
Q4: What is normal blood oxygen supposed to be?
Ans: Typically, for healthy adults normal blood oxygen when measured by a pulse oximeter should be within 95-100%, however, please check with your doctor for more detailed information when using this product.
Q5: Is it as accurate as a lab test?
Ans: No, a pulse oximeter is not a substitute for medical tests done by medical professionals. Lab tests have higher accuracy than pulse oximeters.