Choicemmed Fingertip Pulse Md300c2 Oximeter
The MD300C2 Pulse Oximeter by is inexpensive, reliable and feature packed. The easy to read, color OLED display shows SpO2, heart rate and waveform.
- This oximeter includes an auto off capability and can be used for 30 hours with only two AAA batteries. The Oximeter includes a rubber case to protect from shock.
- Don't settle for a cheap finger oximeter that won't last, get the well built highly accurate MD300C2 by.
- If the oxygen level in the blood is too low, vital organs like the brain and heart may fail to function normally. Monitor the oxygen level in your blood on a regular basis with this Pulse Oximeter from ChoiceMMed.
- Non-Invasive Method:
The innovative non-invasive technology provides painless measurement and produces instant, accurate results.
- One-Touch Operation:
Place your fingertip in the slot provided on the side and get instant readings of the percentage of oxygen in the blood and pulse rate at the touch of a button. The measurements are displayed on the bright and clear OLED display.
- Versatile Use
This pulse oximeter can be used for both kids and adults.
- Patient Range: Adult-Pediatric
- Display: Type: OLED, Parameters: SpO2, PR, PR Bargraph, Low Power Indicator, SpO2 Waveform
- Display Modes: 6-Directional Display Modes, Adjustable 10-level Brightness
- SpO2: Range: 70%-99%, Accuracy: 80%-99%: +-2, 70%-80%: +-3%
- Heart (Pulse) Rate: Range: 30-235 bpm, Accuracy: +-2bpm or +-2%, Pulse Intensity: Bargraph Indicator
- Alarms: No Alarms
- Power: Type: Two AAA alkaline batteries, Operation time: about 30 hours for normal operation, Auto-off after 8 seconds no use
- Dimensions: Size: 58mm x 32mm x 34mm, Weight: 50g (including 2 batteries)
- Operating/Storage Temperatures: Operating Temperature: 5-40°C, Storage Temperature: -10-40°C
- Operating/Storage Humidity: Operating Humidity: 15% - 80%, Storage Humidity: 10%-80% in storage