Cheryl'S Derma Shade Spf 50 - 50 Gm
Cheryl's Derma Shade SPF 50 uses a combination of organic components to provide you with the best protection against the sun. It includes the finest scientifically proven processes and biotechnological elements to shield your skin from harsh UV rays. With the unique Cheryl's Derma Shade you are bound to discover instant brightness and walk around freely even on sunny days.
- Cheryl's Derma Shade SPF 50 ingredients are enriched with pomegranate, Vitamin C and tomato extracts providing you with a long-term safeguard against the sun.
- It profoundly protects skin from sun damage by blocking UVA/UVB rays.
- It is formulated with advanced hydro-fructal technology that reduces skin pigmentation.
- It puts a stop to sunspots and further dimming of skin.
- It is known to provide a natural smoothness to your skin texture.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Allantoin Aloe vera
- Bisabolol Dipropylene Glycol
- Boswellia Serrata Gum Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract
- Lauryl Alcohol
- Epilobium Angustifolium
Cheryl's Derma Shade SPF 50 contains other vital nutrients as well.
- Cheryl's Derma Shade uses include cleaning, toning and skin moisturization.
- It is used to get healthy and radiant skin by protecting against sun damage.
- Hyperpigmentation and rosacea skin types can also apply Cheryl's Derma Shade.
Directions for Use
- Apply a fine layer before going out in the sun.
- Apply daily for best results.
- Cheryl's Derma Shade is for external use only.
- Store it in a dry space. Do not refrigerate.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Q1. Is this specifically for dry skin? What If I have a combination skin type?
Ans. No, Cheryl's Derma Shade ingredients support all skin types including sensitive and dry skin.
Q2. What is the net quantity of this packaging?
Ans. The net quantity of Cheryl's Derma Shade is 50 gm. It is also available in SPF 15 and SPF 30. It is advisable to use SPF 50 for optimum results.
Q3. Will it make my skin oily?
Ans. No, Cheryl's Derma Shade is non-greasy in nature. It gives a natural look to your skin after application.