Buddsbuddy Kids Leo Tongue Cleaner 1pc, - Blue
Tongue cleaner is an important tool to complete the mouth cleaning process. The kids especially need good tongue cleaners to wash out their mouth completely. BuddsBuddy Kids Leo Tongue Cleaner provides soft and safe tongue cleaners for the kids to have the best mouth cleaning experience ever. It is safe and clinically tested.
The packs come with items having fun, colourful & attractive designs and in kid-friendly sizes. This keeps the children happy and the start of their day is merry.
- BuddsBuddy Kids Leo Tongue Cleaner – This is a Leo style tongue cleaner specially designed for your toddlers to perform the mouth cleaning in a perfect way. It has Non Slip Thumb Grip to be held tight and effectively clean your tongue. It has a 2 Step Cleaning process to clean your tongue in a faster way.
- Safe to use – The BuddsBuddy Kids Leo Tongue Cleaner is made from silicon, whereas the soft rubber tips help in effectively cleaning the tongue. The product is 100% safe and gentle on the tender skin of your toddlers.
- Removes bad breath – The tongue cleaner is quick and easy to use and completely removes bad breath causing bacteria which can’t be done only by brushing.
- The tongue cleaner is made from silicone
- It has soft rubber tips
- BuddsBuddy Kids Leo Tongue Cleaner has a very soft material.
- Lollipop tongue cleaner is made up of silicone, which is food grade and safe for kids' health.
- Soft rubber for quick and easy to use.
- Supported by the majority of dentists.
How to Use
- Moisten your tongue and gently scrape it.
- Reach the scraper towards the back of your tongue, tilt the scraper at a slight angle, and remove the residue generated from brushing. Do not press too firmly.
- Rinse the BuddsBuddy Kids Leo Tongue Cleaner before and after each use.
- Tongue cleaning can cause discomfort.
- Improper use of a tongue cleaner may induce the gag reflex and/or vomiting.
- Overuse of a tongue cleaner may also cause damage to the taste buds.
- Some people have inappropriately used the BuddsBuddy Kids Leo Tongue Cleaner to scrape or brush the lingual tonsils (tongue tonsils).
Q 1. How often should you clean your tongue?
Ans. Twice a day is usually sufficient. Most people do it upon waking and before going to bed, which helps prevent morning breath. Some people also like to clean their tongue after each meal. It only takes 10 or 15 seconds each time.
Q 2. How soon can you expect results from BuddsBuddy Kids Leo Tongue Cleaner?
Ans. It depends on the individual condition, but the results can be instant. Certainly much of the coating gets removed immediately.