Bpl B9 120/80 Blood Pressure Monitor 1's
The BPL Blood Pressure Monitor is a digital device that provides accurate readings of blood pressure and the results are very close to clinical diagnostic results. This blood pressure monitor is highly efficient in its blood pressure measurements and the readings have a minimum deviation of only +/-3 mmHg since it operates on an oscillometric principle. Moreover, this device comes with a storage pouch as well as a power adapter for when you need to use it without batteries.
- The BPL Blood Pressure Monitor comes in a variation of cuff sizes and the 22x45 cm is recommended for adults who wish to use this device to measure blood pressure.
- This blood pressure monitor has several benefits and features like a large digital storage capacity that allows it to store up to 74 blood pressure readings for a single user.
- It also has a safety feature to prevent users from taking incorrect readings. This is done by showing an error message on the screen if the user incorrectly wears the cuff.
- This blood pressure monitor has a bright and vivid 3.2 inch LCD screen which allows users to take blood pressure readings easily.
- The BPL B9 Blood Pressure Monitor can be used with batteries as well as a medical power adapter, making it a medical device that can be used both in a stationary place or on the move.
- This medical instrument is used by people to keep a regular track of their blood pressure levels even at home.
- This device is used as a substitute for a diagnostic blood pressure test.
- It is used mostly by people suffering from either hypertension or hypotension (i.e. high blood pressure or low blood pressure).
How to Use
- Wear the cuff on the middle of your inner left arm with the pipe pointing downwards.
- Connect the nozzle end of the pipe to the BPL B9 Pressure Monitoring Device.
- Press the power button and wait for the machine to give you an accurate reading.
- The best way to take accurate readings using this device is to take the average of three reading values.
- Always ensure that your arm is lying still in a resting position for the most accurate reading.
- Store in a clean and dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
Q1: Can this device be used by children as well?
Ans: Yes, it can be used by children, but you will need a smaller-sized cuff.
Q2: What do I do if the cuff pressure does not release?
Ans: Do not wait for more than 2 minutes as it could cause blockage of blood flow to your arm. Remove the cuff and restart the process in case the device does not respond.
Q3: What type of batteries does this device need?
Ans: This device needs 4 ‘AA’ size batteries.