Bodyguard - Premium Aloe Vera Wet Wipes Paraben Free Packet Of 72 'S
Bodyguard Premium Baby Wet Wipes are specially made to cleanse a baby. Each wipe is enriched with Aloe Vera Extracts for a soft & moisturized feel. The Bodyguard Premium Wet Wipes contains special conditioners & emollients to nourish the skin. These Premium Aloe Vera Wet Wipes are ideal for cleansing during the diaper change. The Bodyguard Premium Aloe Vera Wet Wipes are probably the safest wipes for your baby with 98% DM water. Also, they are safe on the skin and rich in Vitamin E. These baby wipes are paraben-free and don't contain any alcoholic content. The glycerin keeps the moisture locked over the skin plus makes the skin soft and subtle.
- The Bodyguard Baby Wet Wipes are enriched with Vitamin E. The rich content of Vitamin E blocks free radicals from the body and thus keeps the skin rejuvenated and young.
- The Baby Wipes are formulated with 98% DM Water. Deionized or Demineralized water is the extremely purest form of water thus doesn’t harm the skin in any way, plus all the harmful and salt ions are removed to keep the skin secure and repair the cells.
- The baby wet wipes of Bodyguard are specially designed to clean the private parts of babies. They are designed with care and pH is balanced to match the power of hydrogen to baby skin.
- The BodyGuard baby wet wipes are paraben and alcohol-free. Thus, they are safe for the baby's delicate skin. Also, it does not have any alcoholic content which keeps it soft and wetter to be used at any time.
- It is safe and gentle for everyday use on the baby’s face or bottom. Ingredients like Buttermilk keep baby’s skin moisturized, Beeswax locks in moisture, Shea Butter softens dry skin, Aloe Vera soothes and Coconut Oil helps nurture sensitive skin and all our products are made with 100% natural fragrances.
Aqua, Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, EDTA, Fragrance.
- Enriched with Vitamin E.
- Made with the purest form of water which doesn’t harm the skin in any way.
- Designed with care and the pH is balanced.
- Paraben and alcohol-free.
- Safe and gentle for everyday use on the baby’s face or bottom.
How to Use
- Peel the front label slowly.
- Pull out wipes as needed.
- Re-seal the label after each use to prevent moisture loss.
- Store it in a cool dry place.
- Do not keep it in sunlight.
- For external use only.
1. Where can I use the Bodyguard Baby Wet Wipes?
The Bodyguard Wet Wipes can be safe and gentle for everyday use on the baby’s face or bottom.
2. Do the wet wipes from Bodyguard have any alcohol content in them?
No, the Bodyguard Wet Wipes do not have any alcohol content in them. These baby wet wipes are paraben and alcohol-free.
3. Is the pH of these wet wipes safe for the baby’s soft skin?
Yes, the Bodyguard Baby Wipes are made with a balanced pH. Thus, these wipes are not harmful to the baby’s soft skin.