Bioderma Sensibio - H2o Makeup Removing Micellar Cleansing Solution Face & Eyes
Bioderma created the world's first micellar cleansing water for sensitive skin, which removes 99 per cent of makeup, 98 per cent of small pollution particles and other pollutants that contain cucumber extracts for a soothing effect and preserves the skin's natural pH.
- Removes pollutants from the skin (makeup, pollution, pollen, etc.).
- Face and eye care.
- Defends and soothes the skin barrier.
- Prevents the aggravation of skin sensitivity.
- Maintains the natural equilibrium of the skin, especially high tolerance.
- It is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, oil-free and paraben-free.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber)
- Propylene Glycol
- Fruit Extract, Water (Aqua)
- Cetrimonium Bromide
- Disodium Edta
- Micelle cleaning molecules maintain the equilibrium of your skin while eliminating pollutants from the face and eyes.
- It's a makeup remover and a cleaning solution that supports healthy skin.
- It enables you to strengthen your skin's biological barrier while simulating its activities.
How to Use
- Soak a piece of cotton ball with Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water.
- Gently cleanse makeup from your eyes and face.
- You do not need to rinse your face after that.
- Store Bioderma Sensibio H2O in a clean and dry area.
- It is for external use only.
- Keep it away from children.
Q 1. Can I use Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water for sensitive skin?
Ans. Sensitive skin is characterised by heat sensations and widespread or localised redness. It is quickly dehydrated and the resulting dryness preserves its fragility and causes uncomfortable tightness. Bioderma, a pioneer in micellar water with Sensibio H2O, is currently the market leader in pharmacies and prescriptions. All sensitive and reactive skin types can benefit from Sensibio products.
Q 2. Is it safe to use Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water daily?
Ans. Yes, you can use it daily for face cleansing. All of their solutions are developed in collaboration with teams of biologists and dermatologists and they employ a biological mode of action to treat the causes and effects of the dermatological problem over time.
Q 3. Is it possible to remove makeup from oily skin using Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water?
Ans. Bioderma Sensibio H2O is a micellar water that is suitable for all skin types. It's an all-in-one cleanser and makeup remover that keeps your skin looking good while also being gentle on sensitive skin by removing pollutants from your face and eyes.