Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume Face And Body Moisturizer- 75ml
Bioderma Atoderm cream has been made with an exclusive formula that quickly stops itching, instantly calms irritation and restores the skin barrier for a long time. This face and body moisturizer is used to intensely nourish and soothe the skin.
- Bioderma Atoderm cream reduces the urge to scratch.
- It restores lipids.
- It makes skin feel more comfortable and become stronger.
- It has a non-oily texture.
- It does not cause the skin to dry out.
- It has a quick-absorbing formula with a non-oily texture.
- Bioderma allows the skin to restore its natural function.
- The exclusive Lipigenium complex durably hydrates and reconstructs the skin.
- It is also free of artificial fragrance.
- It is hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic and paraben-proof.
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- Sunflower seed oil
- Sucrose Stearate
- Zinc gluconate
- Polysorbate 60
- Xanthan Gum
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume moisturizer is suitable for combination, dry, normal and oily skin. It relieves itching and irritation, gives your skin comfort, blocks penetration of allergens, limits inflammatory reaction and hydrates skin.
How to Use
- Apply Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume on your face and/or body after cleansing and lightly drying your skin.
- Gently massage until it gets absorbed by the skin.
- You should use the cream once or twice a day.
- For external use only.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Q1. Is Bioderma Atoderm good?
Ans: Yes, Bioderma Atoderm is excellent for skin hydration. The moisturizer has no scent and works wonders for people with dry and scaly skin. It has good reviews from users and you must include it in your skincare regime.
Q2. Can it be used for babies?
Ans: Yes. You may use Bioderma Atoderm cream on the face and body as a moisturizer for infants, babies, teens and adults. Enriched with soothing and purifying agents, it instantly soothes irritation.
Q3. How long does a Bioderma bottle last?
Ans: A large bottle of Bioderma lasts over 6 months approximately. However, it depends entirely on how often you use the product.