Bibo Saline Nasal Spray Fortified With Tulsi Pump Spray Bottle Of 45 Ml (Pack Of 3)
Catching the flu is an everyday problem. From inhaling different germs present in the air to drinking something icy after returning from outdoors in the noon, there could be endless reasons for catching a cold. The easier it is to get affected by the flu but the more difficult is to get rid of one. Bibo Saline Nasal Spray fortified with Tulsi Spray is a very effective solution for this problem. With salt’s germ-killing property and Tulsi’s herbal goodness, the nasal spray attacks right at the root cause of the flu, clearing the nasal canal in no time. The spray is beneficial for the whole ENT- eyes, nose and throat system. It loosens the mucous membrane and relieves nose blockages like sinusitis.
- Tulsi’s goodness makes the spray anti-bacterial, anti-viral and also anti-inflammatory. It is also good for the immune system of the body.
- Xylitol in the formula clears what we call food to bacteria. Therefore, bacteria starve and die, leaving the nasal canal germ-free.
- Spray the formula 10 times in a glass of water and use it for gargling. It cleans the mouth thoroughly and relieves the accumulated cough in the thorax.
- The saline nature of the nasal spray kills the bacteria and helps with the infection in the mucus membrane.
- It loosens the phlegm and hence, treats nose blockages like sinusitis and helps with asthma and sore throat too.
Some of the major ingredients found in the nasal spray are:
- Purified Water
Bibo Saline Nasal Spray fortified with Tulsi Spray is a herbal solution with the germ-fighting goodness of tulsi and salt. The spray relieves nose blockages like sinusitis, etc. It can even be used as a gargling solution.
How to Use
For common cold and flu, breathing congestion and sore throat, use 2 sprays in each nostril 4 to 5 times a day.
- Go through the label carefully before using the product.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Keep it out of the reach of children as they may mishandle it.
- Since this is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine, it is generally considered safe for use.
- If there are any sort of allergies, kindly discontinue using the spray and consult an ENT expert, immediately.
Q1. Does the product help with asthma?
Ans: Yes, the product helps with asthma as it takes care of the whole ENT system.
Q2. Can this product be used for gargling?
Ans: Yes, the core job of this Nasal cum Tulsi spray is to relieve congestion and bacteria causing the common cold. This can be used as a gargling solution. Use 10 sprays in a glass full of water and gargle. It helps keep the whole ENT system phlegm-free.
Q3. Does this product cause any allergies?
Ans: Ideally, the product should not cause any as it is an ayurvedic reliever and most of the ingredients involved are organic. However, if any sort of allergies does occur, kindly discontinue its use and consult an expert.