Bibo Cough Syrup - Natural Product - Zero Side Effects - Premium Ayurveda - Immunity Protector - 20+ Herbs And Honey - Pack Of 2*100ml
Bibo Cough Syrup is a premium ayurvedic medicine with 20+ Herbs and Honey. No other cough syrup can boast of such collection of natural ingredients.
- Conditions: Helps in treating dry as well as productive cough.
- First Symptoms: Start taking right from first symptoms of cough or sore throat. Do not wait for it to aggravate.
- Non alcoholic and non drowsy.
- Asthma: It is also useful in relieving episodes of Asthma and Bronchitis.
- Kids: Special consideration has been given to ensure it tastes well and kids too love it.
- IMMUNITY protector, Ayurveda adapted for modern times. So when you catch sore throat or any sort of cough, get Bibo Cough Syrup and relax.
- Honey performs the task of soothing, which is crucial when you're undergoing the troubles of dry cough
- Tulsi helps to mobilize the mucus in asthma and bronchitis and also relieves the symptoms that cold and dry cough brings about
- Gul Banafsha helps in treating the ongoing or sudden breathing problems caused by asthma, bronchitis, inflammation, emphysema, flu and cold symptoms and also helps to cool and soothe
- Draksha controls agitating cough but also cures asthma and cold
- Lisodha has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and immune-modulator properties
- Vasa has a positive impact on inflammatory diseases and is an excellent expectorant which loosens phlegm and clears respiratory passages
- Somlata has valuable antispasmodic properties to clear air passages and also benefits those who are suffering from high fever and asthma
- Bharangi helps to treat the symptoms of chronic sinusitis, common cold, chronic respiratory problems, and allergic rhinitis.
Use instruction : Start taking right from first symptoms of cough and/or sore throat. Follow following dosage for 6 days:
- Frequency:4 to 5 times a day
- Dosage:For kids from 1 to 10 years, 1 teaspoon (5ml) at a time and for 11 years and older 10ml (2 tbsp.), or dosage as directed by the physician.
- Gul Banaffsa, (Viola odorata), WP, 100 mg
- Tulsi, (Ocimum sanctum), WP-Lf, 100 mg
- Lisodha, (Cordia dichotoma), Fr, 100 mg
- Mulethi, (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Rt, 50 mg
- Kantkari, (Solanum xanthocarpum), WP, 50 mg
- Somlata, (Ephedra gerardiana), WP, 50 mg
- Bharangi, (Clerodendrum serratum), Rt-Lf, 50 mg
- Dudhi, (Euphorbia hirta), WP, 50 mg
- Shunthi, (Zingiber officinalis), Rt, 50 mg
- Babab chini, (Piper cubeba), Fr, 25 mg
Safety Precaution :
- Finish or discard within 4 weeks of opening the bottle
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Read the dosage and other info carefully
- If problems persist, see a doctor