Baidyanath Thanda Kalyan Tel - 200 Ml
Baidyanath Thanda Kalyan Tel is a cooling hair oil to be used externally. It is a therapeutic oil infused with extracts from Brahmi, Amla, Bhringraj, Rose and other natural oils, making it the best tonic for hair. It helps reduce headaches and also helps to calm our minds by reducing mental stress. This oil combination helps promote hair growth and sound sleep.
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) - Extracts of Brahmi are known to enhance the concentration power if used regularly. It also works on hair loss problems and nourishes the hair roots and makes them soft and shiny. Regular massage with an oil that has Brahmi extracts helps in relaxing the mind and keeps the stress away. Also, it helps in treating dry scalp problems and split ends.
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis) - Amla has been used since ancient times and has been proven to be a beneficial oil for helping to strengthen the roots. Amla is very good for preventing dandruff as it contains high amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Bhringraj (eclipta alba) - Bhringraj increases blood circulation to the scalp and roots that promotes hair growth. It activates the hair follicles, which enhances hair growth.
- Rose Oil (Rosa Damascena) - Rose oil’s phenyl ethanol and geraniol give it high-quality antimicrobial properties making it anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal. Rose oil is excellent for an irritated scalp and even for eczema. Many beauty experts recommend using it on the face to combat acne. This makes it a useful tonic for scalp acne, mainly since it won’t dry out the hair.
- Baidyanath Thanda Kalyan Tel helps relieve headaches.
- It helps improve memory and concentration power.
- It helps ease tension.
- Its usage will calm the mind.
- It treats insomnia and provides you with a relaxing, peaceful sleep.
- It promotes a strong and calming sleep.
- It helps improve hair growth.
- It is ideal for both men and women.
How to Use
- Gently massage the oil into your hair and scalp with your fingertips.
- Use it twice a week for best results.
- You can keep it overnight and wash your hair with a mild shampoo the next day.
- Your head will feel very light and stress-free post-application.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it protected from direct sunlight.
- Do not heat it.
1. What are the benefits of Baidyanath Thanda Kalyan Tel?
It is used for head and body massage and is effective for both men and women. A head massage with Baidyanath Thanda Kalyan Tel relaxes the scalp and head. It imparts a cooling effect on the scalp and gives relief from headaches. It also relieves tension and improves blood circulation.
2. Is Baiyanath Thanda Tel natural?
Baidyanath Thanda Tel has different herbal ingredients such as Rose oil, Amla, Bhringraj and Brahmi, which are proven to be effective for relieving muscle strains and stress. This ayurvedic oil has cooling properties that can effectively reduce headaches, insomnia and fatigue.
3. Is Baidyanath Thanda Kalyan Tel chemical-free?
It does not have any chemical or biochemical substance that is harmful to the human body. It keeps the head cool and calm.