Baidyanath Supari Pak - 250 Gm
Baidyanath Supari Pak (Laghu) is one of the best and popular Ayurvedic medicines for leucorrhoea and other gynaecological problems. It is a trusted herbal preparation formulated using various medicinal plants to treat a variety of problems related to the female reproductive system.
- It is an Ayurvedic supplement for women's postnatal care.
- It supports the healthy functioning of the uterus.
- It promotes overall female health.
- It is a healthy and restorative tonic for women.
- It strengthens immunity.
- It revitalises and re-energises the body to fight fatigue and exhaustion.
- It relieves weakness as well as headache and backache.
- It helps in treating gynaecological problems.
- Supari (Betel Nut)
- Cow's Milk
- Cow's Ghee
- Black Pepper
Baidyanath Supari Pak is a postpartum tonic. It contains Musta (Cyperus rotundus) which is an analgesic and reduces pain. It is antibacterial, maintains menstrual flow, is astringent, immunomodulator, antispasmodic and carminative and helps remove stomach gas. Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea) is useful in treating bleeding disorders, arrest the bleeding, gives energy and strength after delivery and is effective in leucorrhoea and its related problems like backache, body ache and headache.
How to Use
You may mix 1-2 spoons of Baidyanath Supari Pak with equal quantities of water or milk and consume it twice a day post meals or as directed by the physician.
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Always check the expiry date.
1. Is Baidyanath a trusted brand?
Yes, Baidyanath is an authentic, trusted and Ayurvedic brand.
2. What is the right dosage of Baidyanath Supari Pak?
The usual dosage recommended in most common cases is 1-2 spoons in water or milk. You must remember that every patient and their case is different, so the dosage can be different based on the disease, route of administration, patient's age and medical history and your doctor will guide you best regarding the dosage.
3. What are the Baidyanath Supari Pak side effects?
There are no side effects of Baidyanath Supari Pak as such. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Baidyanath Supari Pak, check its ingredients and report if your condition does not improve or if you notice any abnormality.