Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna - 100 Gm
Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna is an Ayurvedic herbal medicine that helps to treat haemorrhoids, constipation and other abdominal ailments. Panchasakar Churna is made by mixing five ingredients in the same proportions. The five ingredients used to make this Ayurvedic recipe are Ginger, Rock salt, Myrobalan, Fennel seeds and Senna leaves. These ingredients are well known for managing indigestion, constipation, loss of appetite, accumulation of toxins in the body and other health problems caused by indigestion. Senna, Harad and Fennel seeds can soften stool and help fight constipation. Ginger and rock salt help improve bile flow and appetite. Since this drug has laxative properties, an overdose of this drug can cause loose stools. It contains salt and should be used with caution in patients with high blood pressure.
- Panchasakar Churna is well-known medicine for the treatment of constipation.
- Panchasakar Churna is very useful in the control of abdominal diseases.
- Panchasakar Churna improves digestion and helps with indigestion.
- Panchasakar Churna also relieves flatulence and abdominal pain.
- Rock salt
- Myrobalan (Harad)
- Fennel seeds
- Senna leaves
- Panchasakar Churna has laxative, purifying and dissolving ability.
- It helps to overcome gas problems.
- Other uses of this Panchasakar Churna are anabolic disorders, rheumatic conditions, all diseases derived from Kapha Dosha.
- It helps in improving liver function, increased secretions, heartburn, acidity and belching.
- It provides an antidote to foods with a pungent odour, promotes toxin removal, supports intestinal immunity and balances the three ventricles (Vata, Pitta, Kapa).
How to Use
Take 1 to 2 grams of Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna with lukewarm water or milk 1 to 2 times a day, before or after meals or as directed by your doctor.
- Read all instructions before consuming.
- It contains salt, so high blood pressure patients should consult a doctor for proper dosage.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Is it safe for pregnant women to consume Baidyanath Panchsakar Churna?
Ans: There has been no research on the safety of Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna in pregnant women to date. As a result, the consequences for pregnant women remain unclear.
Q2. Is this habit of consuming Baidyanath Panchsakar Churna addictive?
Ans: Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna has zero possibility of addiction.
Q3. Is it safe to consume Baidyanath Panchsakar Churna while breastfeeding?
Ans: The side effects of Baidyanath Panchsakar Churna in breastfeeding mothers are unknown. This is because no research has been done on this.
Q4. Does Baidyanath Panchsakar Churna cause drowsiness?
Ans: Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna does not make you feel sleepy.
Q5. Can Baidyanath Panchsakar Churna be taken with alcohol?
Ans: No researches have been performed so far regarding this. Therefore, it is not clear what effect Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna will have when taken with alcohol.