Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita Bottle Of 100 G
Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita is an ayurvedic solution for dealing with eye problems. It also has benefits for your overall health. This semi-solid from Baidyanath contains several herbs and extracts like Amalaki, Haritaki, Baheda, Bhringraj and Giloy that each has its own ayurvedic advantages. Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita is often prescribed to promote eye health and fight against eye dysfunction.
- Useful for eye health and regulating eye issues like glaucoma as part of your treatment.
- Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita helps to promote strong and sharp eyesight. It is, however, not a treatment for shortsightedness.
- It contains Giloy in a paste form, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties while also supporting blood formation.
- Amalaki, Haritaki and Baheda are infused into this preparation for their properties of helping appetite loss, flatulence, digestion, vision defects, hair and skin issues, as well as their ability to act as an antioxidant.
- In some cases, Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita may be prescribed to go along with the treatment of conjunctivitis or similar eye problems.
Amalaki Kwath, Haritaki Kwath, Baheda Kwath, Bhringraj Swras, Adusa Swaras, Shatawari Swaras, Bakri Dudh, Giloy Swaras, Amla Ras, Ghrit Murchit, Chhoti Pipal, Misri, Munakka,Kamal, Mulethi, Kshir Kakoli, Giloy, Chhoti Kateri. The detailed composition is available on the label.
Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita is a health supplement for improving overall health as well as eye health.
How to Use
- Follow the instructions of your physician.
- The recommended dosage is 3g to 12g twice a day, with hot milk. Stir well.
- You can also prepare as per the instructions of your physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended amount.
- Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- This is not a medical treatment for any physical diseases.
Q1: Is it safe for children?
Ans: It is recommended to speak with your doctor before serving it to children. It is safe for adults.
Q2: Can it be taken with water?
Ans: It is recommended to prepare this with hot or warm milk. However, check with your physician if it is okay to take with water.
Q3: Does it contain sugar?
Ans: Yes, Misri is also known as Rock Candy and it is a part of the ingredients in Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita. Misri is made from sugarcane-based sugar crystals.
Q4: What is the product weight?
Ans: This bottle contains 100g of Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita semi-solid paste.