Baidyanath Junior Chyawanprash - Immunity Booster For Kids|Formulated With Shankpushpi - 500g
Baidyanath Junior Prash improves the immune system of kids. The combination of over forty herbs makes it a powerful immunity-boosting tonic. Amla or Indian gooseberry, the main ingredient, contains more than 30 times more vitamin C than oranges. This is one of the main reasons why chyawanprash is such a powerful immunity booster. Junior prash from Baidyanath gives instant energy and is an immunity booster for children.
Baidyanath is the acknowledged leader of Ayurvedic know-how. Established in 1917, the company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing ancient knowledge with modern research and manufacturing techniques. Products such as Baidyanath Junior Prash helps in building the child’s immune system and are a reliable product for your kids. Baidyanath has been a trusted establishment in the world of Ayurveda for 100 years. Most efficacious herbs from different parts of India are gathered and 100 years of knowledge and skills are poured into the making of Baidyanath Junior Prash. Purest herbs from indigenous locations in the country are collected and combined to make the essence of both health and taste for uncompromised product quality.
Amalaki Pipali, Laung Tavakshirr, Dalchini, Ela Kankol, Ghrit Mishri, Dashmool Amla, Munnaka Pushkarmool, Giloe Kachnoor, Nagarmotha, AbhrakBhasma, ShringaBhasma, Makardhwaj, Kesar, Silver flakes.
- Baidyanath Junior Prash rejuvenates all tissues in the body.
- Supports overall strength and energy.
- It promotes muscle mass.
- It builds strength for supporting a healthy immune response and youthfulness.
- It supports the healthy function of the heart and respiratory systems.
- Children in their early ages need more concentration to learn new things and improve their retention capacity. Baidyanath Junior Prash is a specially formulated Chyawanprash for kids. Power-packed with Brahmi, Shankhpushpi and other active ingredients, this chyawanprash becomes a healthy choice for students to help keep their minds sharp and bodies active throughout the day.
- It tones the reproductive system and kindles Agni (digestive fire).
- Junior Chyawanprash boosts immunity that protects children from cough and cold, stomach disorders and common infections.
How to Use
It should be taken on an empty stomach in the morning or before a meal; if taken twice, then one can also take it 30 minutes before dinner or 2 hours after dinner.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not feed Baidyanath Junior Prash more than the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not refrigerate it.
1. How old do you have to be to take Baidyanath Junior Prash?
Junior Chyawanprash can be given to children in the age group of 4-12 years.
2. Is Baidyanath Junior Prash good for a kid's health?
Baidyanath Junior Prash works as an immunity booster that gives kids the strength they need and prevents them from getting viral infections. It also restores digestive health. It also helps boost the capacity of the brain and its natural functions.