Baidyanath Isabgol Packet Of 200 G
Baidyanath lsabgol (psyllium husk) is a natural vegetable product derived from the upper coating of the Plantago Ovata (lsabgol) seed through milling, sieving, and winnowing. Isabgol is a common remedy for clearing out the toxins from the stomach and has many more benefits for your health. Baidyanath uses specially selected lsabgol seeds to ensure the best quality psyllium husk. 5 to 10 g of lsabgol can be freely taken with a glass of water, milk, fruit juice, curd, or lassi.
- The Baidyanath Isabgol is ideal to cure piles and fissures and promote digestion.
- Isabgol helps in cleansing the colon. It also helps in treating acidity and reducing the excess urea in the body.
- Isabgol is a natural remedy for diarrhoea.
- The product also helps in weight loss.
- Isabgol is hygroscopic in nature.
- The Isabgol absorbs water from the intestine which helps in improving the consistency of stools.
- The product helps greatly in regulating daily bowel movements.
- The Baidyanath Isabgol decreases serum cholesterol through proper excretion of bile acids.
The Baidyanath Isabgol contains Psyllium (powdered)
- Helps regularize bowel movements.
- Acts as a digestive.
- Helps with weight management.
Directions For Use
- Mix the medicine with milk or water(5-10gm) for better absorption.
- Consume it with warm water at night.
- Consult your doctor before using this product.
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Q1. When should I take Baidyanath Isabgol?
A1. The Baidyanath Isabgol can be taken at night mixed with water.
Q2. How much Isabgol should I consume?
A2. According to various researches, one can consume 10-20 grams of Isabgol per day with 8 ounces of water to lower cholesterol. 20 grams of Isabgol every day also helps in preventing constipation.
Q3. Does Isabgol have any side effects?
A3. Consuming Isabgol excessively can cause bloating.