Baidyanath Giloy Satwa - 50 Gm
Baidyanath Giloy Tablet is enriched with ingredients like Giloy, popularly known for its immunity-boosting capabilities and fighting respiratory issues. Along with working as an immunity booster and respirator, the regular supplementation of these tablets by Baidyanath will help release toxins from the body that ultimately cures diseases like chronic fever.
Along with all these benefits, this product acts as an antioxidant that purifies the blood and unveils healthy, glowing skin from within. Also, Baidyanath Products are proven beneficial for joint health.
- Enriched with the goodness of Giloy.
- Works as an immunity booster.
- Effectively fights respiratory problems.
- Helps to flush out toxins from the body.
- Baidyanath Giloy Tablets help to fight chronic fever.
- Regular intake promotes healthy digestion.
- Acts as an antioxidant.
- Purifies blood and ensures healthy, radiant skin.
- These tablets reduce joint pain.
- Helps to deal with stress and anxiety.
- This product contains the benefits of Giloy that boosts the immune system.
- Regular consumption of Baidyanath Giloy tablets effectively fights against respiratory problems.
- An excellent blood purifier such as this product contains antioxidants.
- Proven beneficial for joint health.
- Effective against stress and anxiety issues.
- It promotes healthy digestion.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Baidyanath Giloy tablets.
- Consume one tablet twice a day with lukewarm milk or plain water.
- Consult the physician before consumption as a precautionary step.
- Store this product in a cool and dry place.
- Do not place these tablets under direct sun.
- Please read the label carefully before using it.
- This product is not meant for kids.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Avoid expired Baidyanath Products to stay clear from side effects.
- Not meant for medical use.
Q 1. Does Baidyanath Giloy have any side effects?
Ans. No, there are no significant side effects of Giloy. It is, in fact, known for its immunity-boosting properties. Hence, it is always advisable to consume appropriately without exceeding the recommended dose as it may overstimulate the immune system, leading to complications.
Q 2. Who should avoid Giloy?
Ans. It is an immunity-boosting supplement; therefore, these tablets aren’t advisable for people who suffer the symptoms of autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis.
Q 3. Is Giloy good for hair?
Ans. Yes, the regular consumption of these tablets can help deal with hair loss as it directly impacts stress and anxiety, which is a significant cause of hair loss.